Update on my veggies

Hopefully those holes near the base of your potato plants
are just something that likes to scratch up the loose soil on surface, and
might not be anything that would be digging deep or disturbing roots.

Potatoes wouldnt have started actually growing the eatable tubers yet.

Potato plants will also get small but lovely little flowers on top of plants. I cannot remember if you ever planted them in the past, or if i ever mentioned it before. I probably did. Cant remember.:rolleyes:

All those plants of yours look healthy, Deb. The tomato plants would like some diluted plant food, if you happen to have any available.
If you dont , i wouldnt buy it, just for them. They'll probably manage with what they get from the soil and the sunshine.

I have no idea if that would still be any good or not, Deb.

Not familiar with it, I just know that the tomato plants in particular, are considered "heavy feeders" if you had something.

There might be a date code on that container. I dont know if, after the date, it is just less effective /less potent but still fine, or if it could do any harm. Not familiar with the stuff they put into that formula.

Beautiful garden Deb, I love your pepper plants. I haven't had much luck with them the last couple of years. I had something digging in my potatoes also. I think it was a chipmunk. So far the plants look good so I don't think he dug deep enough as of yet.

Back