Urination Problem

Thank you so much for making that clear to anyone who didn't know.
Hmm, how do we know, really know that @Judycat does not have an enlarged prostrate? I mean, this is the internet. I have not seen Judycat‘s prostrate or her lack of prostrate so I do not really truly know the condition of said prostrate.

I mean, like me, she could keep her prostrate in a jar on a shelf where she sat it after it was removed, along with other parts, from a wayward former male friend. Or not. You just never really KNOW the state of someone’s else’s prostrate.

I’m 83 and I sit down quite often when I pee, always sit in the middle of the night. Right now I’m taking two water pills and my stream is good, and it’s a good thing it is or my bladder would explode. I take them in the morning so it makes it hard to go anywhere any distance from a men’s room. By evening, the bladder is back to normal.

at 74 I got no problem aiming, but I leak, well whadya expect at this age? I lift the band on my shorts, never have used the opening and occasionaly it slips, not a big deal I just change.....

Dropping my pants to the floor did it. I never wet my pants now. At 86 my stream is not always strong.
You also have to stand very close to the bowl; otherwise ya dribble on the rim when the stream changes to drip.....drip.....drip.....drip.
Remember this verse:
You may dance,
You may prance,
But the last 2 drops go down your pants.

And get the twins out of the way, or they get wet, then your pants get wet when ya put them on. 😁
And, if you're 86, you're damn lucky. I have problems & I'm 68.

Every so often, when I urinate, I wet my slacks. Then I have to change them. I'm 86. Are there any devices or solutions to prevent this problem other than removing my pants before I urinate?
Ummmmm, you've left out a lot of info.

Standing?
Sitting?
Prior to the sensation of peeing?
During actual peeing?
After peeing?

Dropping my pants to the floor did it. I never wet my pants now. At 86 my stream is not always strong.
But if you drop your pants to the floor, then there’s the problem of getting them back UP! There’s the problem of balance for one thing. And also being limber enough to reach all the way down to the floor to gram them to pull them back up!

Back