Vibrating Platforms Anyone Own One?

fmdog44

I just checked in to them after seeing the add on the tube for them. I thought they were a scam but apparently not. The more I think bout them the more interested I get. Vibration has always been good for me for pain relief and relaxation.

I tried one at a show once and if it hadn't been so darned expensive I might have considered getting one.

The salesman had me bend over and try to touch my toes (um, yeah, I touched my shins...I figure if God wanted me to touch my toes, he could have put them on my knees.....) and then I did a session on the machine. He told me to try to touch my toes again and I COULD without much effort!

So, they do work, at least for me.

I tried one at a show once and if it hadn't been so darned expensive I might have considered getting one.

The salesman had me bend over and try to touch my toes (um, yeah, I touched my shins...I figure if God wanted me to touch my toes, he could have put them on my knees.....) and then I did a session on the machine. He told me to try to touch my toes again and I COULD without much effort!

WOW!

HAHA. During an interview with Joan Rivers, she was asked if she exercises. She replied, "No. If God wanted me to bend down, he would have put diamonds on the floor."

I thought this was in reference to a vibrating platform for exercise they've been advertising.
I think it works for pain relief by creating a distraction that confuses the nervous system.

Back