Walmart manager committed a mass shooting of employees in breakroom

Now they're saying this murdering manager had a list of employees who wanted to kill.

Wonder if he wasn't meeting productivity goals or felt they were making him look bad some how? Or was rejected when he tried to date or hang out with them.

Not worth much but at least he kept it in the breakroom and his rampage didn't spill out onto the sales floor with customers. He was definitely angry or held resentment towards those employees for what ever reason.

I heard about that! So horrible! 😱

I heard the interview with her before seeing the video. It was not as detailed as this video but chilling nonetheless. Hearing her explanation as to why she froze for a minute was interesting and eye opening. I often wondered why people just stand there instead of "hauling a*s" when in danger. God love her for her strength and for relaying the details calmly. I'm glad she is okay and that this tragedy wasn't any worse than it was. I would have asked when and if she planned to go back to work at that store.

I heard the interview with her before seeing the video. It was not as detailed as this video but chilling nonetheless. Hearing her explanation as to why she froze for a minute was interesting and eye opening. I often wondered why people just stand there instead of "hauling a*s" when in danger. God love her for her strength and for relaying the details calmly. I'm glad she is okay and that this tragedy wasn't any worse than it was. I would have asked when and if she planned to go back to work at that store.
That's a good point! I wonder if she will go back there to work. I don't think I would if I had been there.

Mental instability and guns are a recipe for tragedy.
I agree, but no matter what, even if we did a better job of controlling the mentally challenged people, they are still able to get their hands on a gun. It's not all that hard to find someone willing to sell a gun. Maybe public establishments need to have metal detectors at their entrances

Now they're saying he mentioned something about 'changes' at work and employees were complaining about working weekends. Manager or employee should realize in retail weekends and nights are part of the job period. I know people who worked in retail and they were told 3 weekends a month. Regardless does not rationalize his actions.

I live about 200 miles from Chesapeake, VA. I have been there, but don’t think I was in their Walmart. It sits on the Atlantic Ocean, so it’s visited quite a bit during vacation months,

Now they're saying he mentioned something about 'changes' at work and employees were complaining about working weekends. Manager or employee should realize in retail weekends and nights are part of the job period. I know people who worked in retail and they were told 3 weekends a month. Regardless does not rationalize his actions.
In these incidents, they never publicize the details, so we will never know what led up to it.

When will these people learn that killing people is not the answer? It terrible that so many are doing this. Something has got to be done to stop it. Maybe the media could appeal to these disturbed people on how to cope without killing. They need lots of help and understanding but killers will not get that after killing. Anyone could crack up like this. Appeals for helping the very disturbed need to be done. I don't have any other answer.
I believe people need to start working together they need to stop treating each other like trash I've seen way too much of that anymore that's why I don't like staying around people anymore and I'm treated like a piece of garbage and it's not it's just not good anymore.

The shooting appears to be a revenge killing, since he had a hit list. Some of the employees made fun of him and one posted a video of him on one of the social media sites to make fun of him... I think Facebook. He told her he doesn't like having his picture taken. I don't know if she was one of the victims

The shooting appears to be a revenge killing, since he had a hit list. Some of the employees made fun of him and one posted a video of him on one of the social media sites to make fun of him... I think Facebook. He told her he doesn't like having his picture taken. I don't know if she was one of the victims
I'm sure it went much farther than just making fun of him.

Really? I had not heard that. Probably a lot of bullying then. That's why people should just leave people alone. You never know what's going on in their head.

The mass murderer apparently had so much hatred/resentment toward some of the employees he shot their dead bodies. And they found other lists of the employees at his house.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/24/walmart-shooter-andre-bing-was-hunting-colleagues-witness/

There was a definitely a hostile work environment on that shift or with in the group of employees including the manager. It was probably an us vs them/him attitude. Some managers and employees simply don't get along and/or see eye. It's oil and water and in the end one of them leaves or gets fired. Seen it several times over the decades in different industries frequently with fisticuffs a second away.

Walmart is going to be sued over this and will probably pay for it to go away. But upper management or hr should've detected or created an environment/policy where employees are free to discuss issue management or employee.

Last edited:
Idaho murders kinda prove its not just guns. Knives can do as much damage. Still, it takes a murdering human to make things deadly. Poison also can murder dozens of people. who knows how many deadly food poisoning events in resort hotels were really 'accidental' as the result of a disgruntled employee? I'm not a fan of guns, just aware that a motivated killer has many options and the responsibility is all on them.

Back