Watching Feral Cats in the neighborhood-Got Any?

Who pays for the ‘fix’? Last I heard it was $200-$300, including shots/
I'm not sure what the cost is for the fix and release organization. My understanding is the local organization here also gives them a rabies shot. As I mentioned above there is a local thrift store that funds the cost. While I don't like the woman who runs it, I still give them all my donations and shop there to support the cause.

I can't remember what I paid for my two females to get fixed about 9 years ago. I think it was over 300 dollars.

I don't see many cats wandering around here lately but used to see some some years back. The manager here likes cats a lot and took a whole lot of them in and off the street. She has been caring for many over the years and she has been here at least 18 years.

Back some time ago I took a few cats in and raised some of them and one very young one who I Ioved so much was killed in the fire that happened in my home when everything was destroyed. My other cat back then survived and I took him to my mother who cared for him until he passed quite a few years later. My mom, like me, was a big time animal lover and took in many cats who were either strays or from a vet she worked for when people would bring them in and no longer wanted them or couldn't care for them and wanted them put down. My mom told them not to put them down and she would take care of them. She did this until she got cancer and was no longer able to care for them.

Back