Welcome To Coffee Corner

coffe-time-coffe-break.gif

Well, I haven't quite figured out how to post a picture here. ---📸---So, this is how it goes. ----- Well, a couple of or few months ago or so my electric coffee machine perked its last pot. So, I gave it the last rites and threw it over of the side of the ship so to say, you know, deep 6 it, send it to Jonney's locker. ----- So, Then I remembered that I have an old-fashioned type of coffee pot out in my camping trailer. Then I said to myself I can make me some really good old fashion type of strong coffee with that old percolating coffee pot. So, I went out and got that old pot and brought into my house and scrubbed the heck out of it. I scrubbed off all the soot, all the grime's, all the corrosion, all the deep-seated coffee residue built up inside it. Then I said to myself I have just ruined my coffee pot I wonder if I will ever make any good coffee with it again. ----- I started to prepare to perk my first pot of coffee with it when I remembered I still have 100dreds of those paper filters from my old coffee pot I deep 6ed. So, Then I took a coffee filter and with a knife punched a little hole it bottoms of a filter and put it in that part of the pot that you put the coffee grounds in. I perked the first pot of coffee from it, and it was so good. There was not any of those little coffee grits that get stuck in between my teeth when I drink coffee from that pot. I said to myself that I must be a genius for figuring out how to use a new style of paper filter in an old fashion coffee pot. ----- Then I went to my computer and looked on YouTube and found out there are other geniuses that have figured this out also. What Ya know about that.

Well, I haven't quite figured out how to post a picture here. ---📸---So, this is how it goes. ----- Well, a couple of or few months ago or so my electric coffee machine perked its last pot. So, I gave it the last rites and threw it over of the side of the ship so to say, you know, deep 6 it, send it to Jonney's locker. ----- So, Then I remembered that I have an old-fashioned type of coffee pot out in my camping trailer. Then I said to myself I can make me some really good old fashion type of strong coffee with that old percolating coffee pot. So, I went out and got that old pot and brought into my house and scrubbed the heck out of it. I scrubbed off all the soot, all the grime's, all the corrosion, all the deep-seated coffee residue built up inside it. Then I said to myself I have just ruined my coffee pot I wonder if I will ever make any good coffee with it again. ----- I started to prepare to perk my first pot of coffee with it when I remembered I still have 100dreds of those paper filters from my old coffee pot I deep 6ed. So, Then I took a coffee filter and with a knife punched a little hole it bottoms of a filter and put it in that part of the pot that you put the coffee grounds in. I perked the first pot of coffee from it, and it was so good. There was not any of those little coffee grits that get stuck in between my teeth when I drink coffee from that pot. I said to myself that I must be a genius for figuring out how to use a new style of paper filter in an old fashion coffee pot. ----- Then I went to my computer and looked on YouTube and found out there are other geniuses that have figured this out also. What Ya know about that.
That’s brilliant, @Lawrence !

Back