Wet in Manchester

-Oy-

Bloke with a camera
Wet folk in boots/wellies in Manchester yesterday..
They were on the way to the "Parklife" music festival in Heaton Park.

i-M44dvqX.jpg

i-RtPDmzZ.jpg

i-xKQ7c9c.jpg

i-wTTLcLV.jpg

i-MHbqmPN.jpg

i-3ZLSggR.jpg

i-kTtRKVw.jpg

i-xmK9Hzt.jpg

Perceptions of decent clothes often change with time. My mini dresses with no bra and matching hot pants were considered less than decent as was my nose stud. I loved to push boundaries. Now no one would care. Today’s young have fun doing the same thing. Right of passage into adulthood. Hope they have as much fun as I did.

Perceptions of decent clothes often change with time. My mini dresses with no bra and matching hot pants were considered less than decent as was my nose stud. I loved to push boundaries. Now no one would care. Today’s young have fun doing the same thing. Right of passage into adulthood. Hope they have as much fun as I did.

Very well said :)

I used to push those boundaries too when young. I had a lot of fun doing it, too! :)

Back