What are you doing this weekend?

Ronni

The motormouth ;)
Because we still work, weekends are always packed with the stuff we can’t tend to during the busy work week. Ron and I always have our separate lists of things we want to accomplish, and they’re always so long!

TO DO
First aid on L/R plant
Switch out Inner soles
Get Insurance card for car
Clean jewelry cabinet
Do my birthday list
Caulk and paint Racer’s food stool
Switch out Drainer mat
Research Dash cams
Organize Recipes
Treatment on granite in master bath
Update tax spreadsheet
Verify irs dates
De-tangle Remy
Racer grooming
Fascia on porch

ERRANDS
Shop for new plant for bedroom table
Goodwill drop off
Paint store
Liquor store
Pick up stuff from Paige’s
Grocery
Maxx for returns
UPS drop off

This is just copied and pasted from my running list so keep on my phone. And is separate from the daily stuff like laundry and cleaning and cooking and dogs etc.

What about you?

Last edited:
Dealing with a small flood in my apartment, and resultant loss of sleep.

Otherwise, doing the usual, except where prevented by holiday disruptions (business closures, etc.).

Lungs won't permit me to do a lot. Pharmacy, maybe coffee, I get it cheap with refill.

Good thing I went. Found pork cuts $2 97 lb there's three dinners for a total of $10.15 coffee stop also. It's a good day.

Last edited:
Get turkey
Mustard pickles and beets
Make the turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, roasted vegetables with cranberry sauce
(Done )

Make an exercise station downstairs for my
treadmill, squat machine, weight lifting bench and boxing 🥊 bag.
( 1/2 done )

Make a painting and a poem for my brother in law.

Bring up spring clothes, jackets and shoes.

Sew stuffing back in dog toy 🧸 lol

RELAX and watch movie 🎥 🍿

Last edited:
This weekend is just another "weekend" for us. Unless the kids/grandkids want us to drop by on a weekend, we usually stay put. Since we live in an area with some major lakes, the traffic on Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons gets quite heavy....so we do our running around on week days.

If it doesn't rain in the morning, my son and I are supposed to take the train to Hoboken, N.J. then walk over to the Jersey City side and take in the sights. I'll go get a slice of pizza but he said Saturday is not an eat day for him. If it does rain then I've asked him to take me to a Sketcher's outlet; there are two in malls fairly close to us. Maybe we'll stop at Dollar Tree and I can get lunch from the pizza parlor in the same strip mall If I haven't found a place to eat in the mall. I haven't been shopping in a mall for a long time. I'm hoping we can get some studio time in this weekend, as well.

Dull and overcast, but at least the wind has gone so probably some work at garden or start to clean up the campervan and get ready for this years travels. Must spend some time tidying up my workshop - I've let it get into a mess.
Come down to the south coast, the sun has got his hat on. I'm off to the supermarket to do our weekly grocery shop, last time I did the weekly shop a couple of the shop assistants asked, "where's the hat," so today I had better not disappoint.
Fern shirt and stone trousers 002.JPG

Back