what color is that.........

Went online cannot even find photos of close to what I am talking about ... wish i could take a picture without being obvious ....
PROFESSIONALLY done like examples shared are fine ..............................this not the train wreck i have seen..... Like i said before many done at home looks like it will run down their face at any moment and to keep color in and bright ....they DO NOT wash it ......very unflattering ......

Kera Color is great stuff! .... I have been using their Platinum color conditioner for a long time. It is something you can either wash into your hair, or just apply to dry hair.
My gray/white hair looks so good with the platinum color.. evens everything out and tones it all together.

Kera Color is great stuff! .... I have been using their Platinum color conditioner for a long time. It is something you can either wash into your hair, or just apply to dry hair.
My gray/white hair looks so good with the platinum color.. evens everything out and tones it all together.
I went to the site and wow, these models had the most beautiful hair colors I've ever seen! Besides the long tresses, the haircuts were fabulous too!

I may try your platinum @Bonnie since I grew out all my blonde and have grey and white now. Actually I like my hair color, but think I want a change. Then I think ...why? Maybe later.

I try to keep an open mind but am done with this fad of hair colors that you usually only have seen in Yarn or Color Crayons......
blue/ purple / teal / orange and every hue of pink imaginable.......

I have seen it done professionally and it is often much less obnoxious and muted then some of these folks doing it themselves.......

The hair often looks dirty and stringy a person at work does this she told me she washes on twice a MONTH......so color does not rinse out as fast evidently these odd colors must be pricey......................... I think she should be able to get a color match at the paint department at Home Depot.........
This does not say professional office style to me ...........
Went to the store today saw a young lady.................. I am guessing in her twenties with her hair bald all around below and a Pebbles Flintstone ponytail out of the top of her head ..............in a color I can only describe as bright orange with muddy dog highlights...... Does anyone look at something like that and say Cool I want that....... this looks like a cry for help......
Maybe i am wrong in expecting hair color that is possible in nature......
LOL. Muddy dog highlights is very descriptive.

When it is done professionally, it looks fine. I've seen some horror jobs out in public that have absolutely stopped me in my tracks.

Back