What do you do when bored?

Yep all of the above as well (except the golf cart) ...and if it's not raining I go out and take photos, whether in my own locale.. or further afield... the latter is my hobby anyway.,..

if I'm bored at home I can sit and catalogue photos for hours online, I have more than 70,000 that I have taken myself over the years., time just flies by listening to music, and playing around with my photos, so I've always got to ensure I have everything done at home before I sit down with my hobbies because I lose track of time...

I'm an avid crossword player too... as well as all sorts of word games... ( who knew) ? :ROFLMAO:

tenor.gif

We can get bored in the winter here, but during the summer...…...a real different story. Boating, fishing, local Fairs and parades. What's so funny is, even when we lived in northeastern Florida, where there would be days of cold weather, but no snow, we'd get somewhat bored also. So, we are doing about the same, here in Colorado, during winter months, as we did in Florida.

What do you do when bored?
Usually dream......If I lived my dreams while awake all the top lady film stars would have me arrested.....:LOL:

Back