What Do You Eat When.....?

@OneEyedDiva
I hope that something in our lists appealed to you,
and that you have gotten yourself that, or something else, to eat by now!
:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::giggle:
Oh yeah Kaila...I've eatend several times since these very interesting replies. LOL :LOL: It's interesting you mentioned hard boiled egg. It's always good to have one or two ready. I boiled three this week. Twice I put sliced egg in my broccoli salads. I may make egg salad to take with me for breakfast at the senior center tomorrow. My go to this week has been Golden potato pancakes with organic applesauce, Stauffers animal crackers and homemade trail mix.

Wow. Had thought maybe it was just me being like this. Choices depend on circumstance. I get tried of cooking and having to decide what to eat. Dinner wise tacos or some Mexican related food..or breakfast foods.
My hubby has no problem eating a dang sammich everyday for lunch. I on the other hand like variety. Leftovers or egg roles...
Pizza... Just something besides sandwich.

It doesn't happen too often... maybe one night a week but I have frozen shrimp on hand.. I make a make a shrimp salad or I make a special sauce for my shrimp. I also have Sushi..not raw but cooked. You may can also cook up your favorite dish and freeze it. When you are in a crunch, take it out, heat it up and ENJOY!!! I keep frozen scallops on hand also. When hubby hang out with his buddies one night a week, I do not cook dinner but I always have something on hand.

Peanut butter and honey sandwich with a cold glass of milk. Sometimes I will make a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. Lean Cuisine works too. I only like the spaghetti and meatball ones. Put a couple of pieces of garlic toast on the Foreman grill and it works for me!

Peanut butter and honey sandwich with a cold glass of milk. Sometimes I will make a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. Lean Cuisine works too. I only like the spaghetti and meatball ones. Put a couple of pieces of garlic toast on the Foreman grill and it works for me!
Grilled cheese and tomato soup...classic! Someone on another forum said that was her go to food also.

Back