What do you not have that most people do?

I have a dishwasher. It was there when my parents bought the house. I remember the first time my mom used it, water ended up all over the kithen floor. It's never been used since. Not that it bothers me since I hardly ever have so many dishes it wouldn't be more cost effective to wash by hand.

I have a dishwasher. It was there when my parents bought the house. I remember the first time my mom used it, water ended up all over the kithen floor. It's never been used since. Not that it bothers me since I hardly ever have so many dishes it wouldn't be more cost effective to wash by hand.

When I was married, my wife was excited because the house we bought had a dishwasher. I had never used one. Once while she was washing dishes in the sink, then putting them in the dishwasher, I asked her the same question that cute girl asked in the above commercial: "If you still have to wash the dishes anyway, what's the dishwasher for?"
She said the dishwasher sterilizes them. Which left me thinking, "I've never heard of anyone getting sick because their dishes were clean, but not sterilized."

Grandchildren..( but I do have one unofficially adopted one I've had since she was 16)

Debt ( thank Goodness)..

Twitter account -

X-box or playstation... or any of those kind of computer games..

TV's in the bedrooms...

Back