What do you put on your frozen cheese pizza?

Aneeda72

We bought frozen pizza for when my family was here, but they didn’t eat them. 🤦🏻‍♀️ The other day I took one out, ground up a left over hamburger patty, ground up some left over frozen green beans, cut up a bit of left over onion; put it all on the pizza. Plus leftover shredded cheese. Turned out darn good, 🤣.

I always make homemade pizza, but if I were to have a frozen pizza on-hand, extra pizza sauce would be an absolute must for me! Just LOVE pizza with lots of sauce!

Then I'd go to town adding a little salami, extra cheese (if need be), black olives (YUM)... and shrimp (one of my favourite pizza toppings)!

Nice part about pizza... anything goes! 🍕

You are SO talking my language....
I typically start by laying 4 slices or so of swiss cheese on top of whatever is already on the frozen pizza, then add a layer of mushrooms and black olives (green pepper too if i have one). The next layer is whichever shredded cheese i have on hand and then browned Jimmy Dean HOT sausage crumbles on the very top.
If i sound serious about my pizza it’s because i am lol - this recipe makes for a terrific weekend treat tho low cal it ain’t.

I sprinkle the frozen pizza with oregano, hot pepper flakes, and garlic powder before it goes into the toaster oven.

Sometimes I add odds and ends that I find in the refrigerator like bell pepper, tomato, broccoli, onion, extra cheese, mushrooms, ripe olives, hot pepper rings, etc...

I also use odds and ends to make English muffin pizzas that IMO are better than the frozen ones.

This is the only brand of frozen pizza we buy, either the plain cheese or the pepperoni. We usually order from a local New York style pizzeria when we want to eat pizza, just had a no contact delivery yesterday. The only thing I put on any pizza is crushed red peppers.

Screamin-Sicilian-Pizza-Printable-Coupon-.jpg

That sounds good! I generally don't buy frozen pizzas anymore because of the very high sodium levels in them. When I make my own pizzas, though, I use cheese, black olives, peppers, mushrooms.

We bought frozen pizza for when my family was here, but they didn’t eat them. 🤦🏻‍♀️ The other day I took one out, ground up a left over hamburger patty, ground up some left over frozen green beans, cut up a bit of left over onion; put it all on the pizza. Plus leftover shredded cheese. Turned out darn good, 🤣.
I don't put anything on mine. I just eat it. Cheese pizza is my fave.

If I have any leftover chicken in the refrigerator I will put pieces of chicken with hot wing sauce on it. Depends really on what I have already cooked in the refrigerator. Spiedies is good on it too. I don't really like plain cheese pizza. Has to have something added to it.

Back