What have you bought recently?

Yesterday I bought lightweight socks to wear under my new electric socks. They were $14 and change, but I had a $10 off coupon so really only spent the extra $4 and change. And I paid with real money.

If the gods are with me, I won't need to spend any money between now and when my paycheck is deposited on Thursday morning. IOW, I'm solvent :ROFLMAO:

What I bought recently...online, I recently sent photos (3) from my hawaii trip, (1) from my Tenn. trip to put on canvases. They all turned out beautiful. They are all pictures of scenery. I have many photos of people, just don't want them on my wall, lol. When I look at scenery I want to know it means something...not just a picture I bought.. lol.

One thing we can never have enough of here are Winter gloves. Mine came today:

Lined Knit Shell Full-Finger
Thermal 7-gauge tight-knit acrylic-wool blend outer shell
Terry-loop acrylic inner shell
PVC dots on palm and inside of fingers

Large is ok, a little tight but feel good and should loosen with wear.
But, greedy-bugger, I ordered another pair in XL today and there was a $3 discount

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004L15DBA?psc=1&smid=A3KN2R8JZME3I2&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

I Ordered ,with 2 day Prime, a few things, that were due this past Sunday-but they arrived the day before- good thing=Sunday was awful up here due to weather.
I bought a small ceramic heater for my glass enclosed front porch as it does not get direct sun and I like to use it early in the Spring. And I finally got a new black purse, the one I had ,sure has seen better days. Ad some foot pads for my foot condition.

I have a few items today in my cart, all of the above and the items I might purchase ,are all on sale.
A long sleeved peach colored shirt and a matching scarf, and my Super beets.( not on sale)
I don't know if I really need the shirt and scarf but I like to buy spring colors this time of year if they are on sale.

I have been donating good clean clothes for past years to a local clothing drive, so I dont feel quilty if I buy a few new things every year. But I sure miss the Salvation Army-- they were only 20 miles away and lots of their clothing still had store tags on them. I love what I have purchased there.

Other than groceries, not a doggone thing since Christmas.

However, I did buy some compression fingerless gloves in early November after seeing @hollydolly's recommendation. She and I both suffer from finger joint osteoarthritis.

My OA flares during colder weather, so I've been wearing the gloves recently and am finding them very helpful. Just thought I'd report back. :cool:

gloves.JPG

Other than groceries, not a doggone thing since Christmas.

However, I did buy some compression fingerless gloves in early November after seeing @hollydolly's recommendation. She and I both suffer from finger joint osteoarthritis.

My OA flares during colder weather, so I've been wearing the gloves recently and am finding them very helpful. Just thought I'd report back. :cool:

View attachment 324439
Pleased you find them useful Star as I do... altho' for me I did have to buy some full fingered ones as well with just the thumb and forefinger cut away because I have arthritis in the knuckles nearest my fingernails and those compression gloves don't cover that area.

Sadly the new gloves are not compression, but they do help to keep the heat in almost all the fingers..

51HxZtW63PL._AC_UY327_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

Just Amazon ordered one of these voice recorders for $30.

https://www.amazon.com/Recorder-Activated-Portable-Recording-Capacity/dp/B0C8RLP898/ref=sr_1_14

Have bought a few similar in the past. Three stopped working and 2 others lost including my last one that is easy because they are so small. Note I also have an audio app for recording on my smartphone, but these devices are much smaller. This particular product has a well made video demonstration of all its operations one may select at Amazon window left.

Added a couple boxes of these Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate mix packages I've mentioned herein before to get above the free shipping threshold. Easily the cheapest way to consume chocolate per weight. A typical retail store chocolate candy bar today is about 2 ounces for a dollar. These boxes contain 69 ounces (50*1.38) or $34 worth for just $7.58! Instead of making hot cocoa, I usually eat the dry powder directly out of the package.

https://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Miss-Chocolate-Cocoa-Packets/dp/B07HFKB7D6/ref=sr_1_2

51HxZtW63PL._AC_UY327_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

Just Amazon ordered one of these voice recorders for $30.

https://www.amazon.com/Recorder-Activated-Portable-Recording-Capacity/dp/B0C8RLP898/ref=sr_1_14

Have bought a few similar in the past. Three stopped working and 2 others lost including my last one that is easy because they are so small. Note I also have an audio app for recording on my smartphone, but these devices are much smaller. This particular product has a well made video demonstration of all its operations one may select at Amazon window left.

Added a couple boxes of these Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate mix packages I've mentioned herein before to get above the free shipping threshold. Easily the cheapest way to consume chocolate per weight. A typical retail store chocolate candy bar today is about 2 ounces for a dollar. These boxes contain 69 ounces (50*1.38) or $34 worth for just $7.58! Instead of making hot cocoa, I usually eat the dry powder directly out of the package.

https://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Miss-Chocolate-Cocoa-Packets/dp/B07HFKB7D6/ref=sr_1_2
Goodness that's tiny...

What do you use these for? Just curious...

Mostly in voice activated mode occasionally recording thoughts that otherwise I don't remember. Have always read much science and technology that sometimes percolates up at awkward times.

Note, any audio recording app's on smartphones can be used for recording phone conversations that are particularly useful during customer service and commercial business calls.

I usually eat the dry powder directly out of the package.
I've bought these as well, but I hope they store well because I don't need the sugar.

I have tried actually eating the powder. Caution: don't accidentally breathe the fine powder into your throat, much less your lungs! Not fun.

Back