What have you bought recently?

i bought a cheap RCcar online last week,i thought my cat might enjoy chasing it around, all he does is just stare at it!!! it is fun to play with as long as i turn it off when im done.had to recharge often.it also has a very limited range.you get what you pay for!

Probably an 82'' comes with HD extreme.. which would make the picture super clear ....

Very much, come's with 40 million colours... Watched Gemini Man last night in 4K... it was like looking through the window, even clearer than that...Will Smith looked as if he was sitting right across from me... Would love to see some hockey in 4k... But as far as I know, 4K has not hit the TV channels yet...

A new garage door opener - the whole mechanism. Went to go out yesterday and the door only went part way. DH tried to use the manual release and there was a big clunk. Glad this didn’t happen when we were heading out to an appointment.
We had ours replaced a few years ago. Ours wasn't a DIY job though, had to bring in the pros to get it working properly.

I bought a box fan and cordless phone for my son with his money. Not a big selection of cordless phones in Walmart anymore. He broke his last two so I buy cheap. I cannot stand not to have a way to talk to him.

Also bought natural salad for Rabbit at Walmart. Then ordered compressed hay cubes and puppy pee pads (to line Rabbit's litter box in the cage) on Amazon. Ordered some household supplies on Walmart's site. I figure it is easier on me to order things I buy there online and have delivered here. Not using Instacart, just their regular site.

After reading about a few of the folks here buying 'reacher /grabber'' tools.. I thought I would do the same and get myself one to help with getting things down from tops of cupboards etc.. should have arrived today by 3pm ... it's now 7pm, and no sign of it..this is happening to me all too often with Amazon recently. Particularly annoying given that I pay for Prime...

After reading about a few of the folks here buying 'reacher /grabber'' tools.. I thought I would do the same and get myself one to help with getting things down from tops of cupboards etc.. should have arrived today by 3pm ... it's now 7pm, and no sign of it..this is happening to me all too often with Amazon recently. Particularly annoying given that I pay for Prime...
It is happening to much Holly. I got mine today…three days late.

This is a bit premature.......oh well.
I've made up my mind about a purchase for next spring.
I'm going to buy a " Three Wheel Bicycle " !!!!!!!!!!!
Has a nice fairly large basket on the back.
I've noticed several people here in town using them.
Why not a two wheel bicycle.......because i'm a spaz.....lol...lol.

@hollydolly ...it's happening over here too, with Prime.
Not sure why the extra days for deliveries now, but I've had a few late pkgs.

So far, Amazon deliveries have been on schedule for me.

Today I ordered from Walmart. Free shipping over $35. I bought a case of dog food, a box of 100 puppy pee pads for winter and a box of kitchen trash bags.

Doggy is getting older now and the ice and snow outside are too much for her, and me, if you wanna know the truth. I have a place upstairs where she can go on the pee pad. I always have it there for an emergency and she uses it maybe once every couple months, but she knows it's there.

She's a small dog so it's manageable.

Last edited:
Rose, I buy my dog's pee pads from Sam's Club. They are actually large sized (23"x36") underpads for adults but they work fine for my small dog and I get them delivered free since I have a membership there. I believe they are less than $30 for 115. Probably more than you need but I thought I would share.

Rose, I buy my dog's pee pads from Sam's Club. They are actually large sized (23"x36") underpads for adults but they work fine for my small dog and I get them delivered free since I have a membership there. I believe they are less than $30 for 115. Probably more than you need but I thought I would share.
Thanks J-Kat, that's a good buy for those very large pads. Just one pad would do it, whereas I use two of the smaller ones to give her more area.

Back