What is a IRS TREAS 310 ACH ECC PPD deposit?

Nathan

Listed in my checking account is a deposit of $137.49 labeled as "IRS TREAS 310 ACH ECC PPD". ???

I have received two stimulus deposits in recent past from the Federal gov't, and my 2020 tax refund. What's the $137.49 for???

IRS Treas 310 is a normal Automated Clearing House (ACH) direct deposit refund from a filed tax return, where there have been no offsets to the amount of the refund. So says Larry Bates, former H&R Block employee, who is a Registered Tax Return Preparer (RTRP)

Sounds like someone at the IRS withheld some of your refund for a while because, to them, it was questionable. After a great amount of study and many discussions with supervisors, it was decided you do indeed deserve $137.49. Enjoy your fortune.

IRS Treas 310 is a normal Automated Clearing House (ACH) direct deposit refund from a filed tax return, where there have been no offsets to the amount of the refund. So says Larry Bates, former H&R Block employee, who is a Registered Tax Return Preparer (RTRP)

Sounds like someone at the IRS withheld some of your refund for a while because, to them, it was questionable. After a great amount of study and many discussions with supervisors, it was decided you do indeed deserve $137.49. Enjoy your fortune.
Usually if the IRS is modifying your refund they at least send a letter explaining the reason for that action. Oh well, better to have an unexpected refund, than an unexpected tax liability. :sneaky:

I'm still waiting to recover the $1500 that the state clipped me for, for failing to check a checkbox on the tax form for which there was no available instructions for, as the 2020 instructions were not available, and the law related to that line item became effective in January 2020.

Usually if the IRS is modifying your refund they at least send a letter explaining the reason for that action. Oh well, better to have an unexpected refund, than an unexpected tax liability. :sneaky:

I'm still waiting to recover the $1500 that the state clipped me for, for failing to check a checkbox on the tax form for which there was no available instructions for, as the 2020 instructions were not available, and the law related to that line item became effective in January 2020.
Larry says you may still get a letter in a couple weeks.

Larry didn't say this but in the last four+ years the country and it's governments got really f---ed up, lots of competent people let go and not replaced or replaced by incompetents. So it may take a while longer.

Yes, I agree with all that was said in the above posts. (y):geek:

What Larry said, and what the others said, too.:LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle::love:

Back