What is the Best Way to Meet Elderly Singles in Your Area?

Not that this is the original question. Do they still have Red Hat clubs for women? In theory, it was a way to meet other women who also needed a friend.

Long before isolation with Covid, I used to see older men browsing in the grocery stores. It was amazing how many would stop and chat, like they wanted a longer conversation. I’m definitely not ‘hot’, they just seemed lonely.

It might be more productive to focus on what you have to offer.

If you find a productive use for your time you are likely to meet like minded people that share your interests, values, etc...

Even if you fail to establish new relationships or friendships you will have something to look forward to that hopefully provides a little meaning, purpose, or direction in your daily life.
I stated in my opening post what I have to offer is conversation, correspondence and email for the time being, since I fell and injured my leg and am on a walker. So, communication is what I’m looking for in others. The most productive use of my time right now is to hobble around my house and try to maintain myself, my house and my car, while in an incapacitated state. I’ve hired a housekeeper to help me inside and a yard man to mow the grass and help me outside. What close friends have you developed by productive uses of your time and focusing on what you have to offer?

I stated in my opening post what I have to offer is conversation, correspondence and email for the time being, since I fell and injured my leg and am on a walker. So, communication is what I’m looking for in others. The most productive use of my time right now is to hobble around my house and try to maintain myself, my house and my car, while in an incapacitated state. I’ve hired a housekeeper to help me inside and a yard man to mow the grass and help me outside. What close friends have you developed by productive uses of your time and focusing on what you have to offer?
I apologize for offering a suggestion.

Back