What is this worth?

If it had been an earlier one, it'd be worth it's weight in silver. In '71 the silver content was reduced to 40% and by '74 they'd stopped using silver altogether. Yours, Robert, is copper and nickle.

i didn't no it went down that much. I do know one time people would buy cigars from Canada because it was a lot cheaper. Is house prices cheaper in Canada compared to the U.S.?
Good morning to you, Robert.

Phew... I wouldn't know how to compare, but I can speak for British Columbia Canada (where we reside) with the average price of a home now standing at $728,500

Google works
About 36,000,000 results (0.57 seconds)

Search Results​

Web results​

What's My Coin Worth? Rare coin values. Rare coin prices.​

coins.ha.com › ref › beginners-price-guide

This is our basic coin price guide for people who are unfamiliar with coins but want to find out about old coin values. Match your US coinsto the pictures and find ...
Coin Price Guide for... · ‎Currency Value · ‎Common Coin Questions · ‎Dimes

NGC Coin Price Guide and Values | NGC​

www.ngccoin.com › price-guide

The NGC Coin Price Guide is a complete catalog of coin values for US and World coinsfrom 1600 to date, compiled from a variety of numismatic sources.
World Coin Price Guide · ‎Morgan Dollars (1878-1921) · ‎Coin Melt Values

PCGS Coin Price Guide: The Industry Standard for US Coin ...​

www.pcgs.com › prices

The PCGS Price Guide is a comprehensive collection of numismatic coin values featuring current and historic coinprices, indexes, and graphs. Updated daily.
Bullion Coins & Products · ‎Gold Type Coins - Regular... · ‎Gold Type Coins - Proofs

Google works

Search Results​

Web results​

What's My Coin Worth? Rare coin values. Rare coin prices.

This is our basic coin price guide for people who are unfamiliar with coins but want to find out about old coin values. Match your US coinsto the pictures and find ...

NGC Coin Price Guide and Values | NGC

The NGC Coin Price Guide is a complete catalog of coin values for US and World coinsfrom 1600 to date, compiled from a variety of numismatic sources.

PCGS Coin Price Guide: The Industry Standard for US Coin ...

www.pcgs.com › prices

The PCGS Price Guide is a comprehensive collection of numismatic coin values featuring current and historic coinprices, indexes, and graphs. Updated daily.
Bullion Coins & Products · ‎Gold Type Coins - Regular... · ‎Gold Type Coins - Proofs
Thanks for the help.

If it had been an earlier one, it'd be worth it's weight in silver. In '71 the silver content was reduced to 40% and by '74 they'd stopped using silver altogether. Yours, Robert, is copper and nickle.
I have 15 1971
Google works

Search Results​

Web results​

What's My Coin Worth? Rare coin values. Rare coin prices.

NGC Coin Price Guide and Values | NGC

PCGS Coin Price Guide: The Industry Standard for US Coin ...

www.pcgs.com › prices

Thanks for the help.

I have a bunch of coins stored at my brothers place that were given to me by my father many years ago. Also paper money in mint condition that is no longer in circulation as well as many of the high content silver dollars and 50 cent coins. There's even some old Spanish coins from the 1700's that some relative dug up on their farmland in the early 1900's. Those aren't in great shape but they are pretty interesting to look at. Especially when your see the 1776 date on them 🧐 Not sure if they are worth much but I do like to go through them every few years when I have a chance. Maybe I'll look into them more closely when I retire?

Back