What is wrong with some people

They showed that clip on the TV show TMZ. He did have to take the photo to prove he delivered the package. They were discussing it and were giving him the benefit of the doubt.....maybe he had sticky from the tape on his hands and was trying to remove it....or maybe there was something on the package that he was trying to clean off. It did look bad, but I think with this coronavirus scare now, some folks might just be overreacting. personally, I don't know what to think, would be nice to hear his answer if someone asks him publicly.

He must know most folks have outside cameras....maybe he spit on his hand to reseal a label or something....but he should not have been touching his hand to his mouth to the package, ewwww.

He must know most folks have outside cameras....maybe he spit on his hand to reseal a label or something....but he should not have been touching his hand to his mouth to the package, ewwww.
Yeah, if I was a delivery person in 2020, I'd be painfully aware that I was likely on camera and perhaps an audio recording was going on. I wouldn't have done the spit thing, that's for sure....but some people think differently. I hope he speaks out some day with an explanation, that would be a good thing.

Sanitizing money and all mail is also recommended. All the more reason to sit this out in house. Remember to sanitize the surface you lay the packages on as well. Remember a movie called The Satan Bug? What movie title would you give to this mess?

OMG !!!....*UGh*...thank goodness I hadn't just eaten. I feel nauseous now :sick: if I saw him do that I wouldn't be responsible for my actions

We pick the boxes up wearing latex gloves, then set them aside in the barn for a couple of days if the item isn't needed immediately before opening

It appears that he is trying to clean the bar code as he has to scan it when delivered which he did scan it..Then he took the picture to verify delivery.
Now, that's entirely possible. Hadn't thought about that. Sad that with today's problem with idiots, that one (including media) always assumes the worst. So far, I haven't been able to find a follow up story to see how this played out.

In these times I keep a close eye on anyone on my property or anyone watching me. Have recorded people looking in my truck, dashcam. I also have some cameras at home. Some wifi some wired.
Common sense works great, you can get decent cameras for 50 dollars CA that will take movies, pictures and send them wherever you want them to go. Just a suggestion if safety is a concern.

I watched the video several times. Now, this is considered a horrible virus spreading thing to do. But , to be honest, this seems like he's just doing his job. before the virus out break, what he did might be on the gross side. He doesn't appear to be doing this viciously But it is the outside of a box- nobody guarantees the sterility of the outside of a packing box.

Sanitizing money and all mail is also recommended. All the more reason to sit this out in house. Remember to sanitize the surface you lay the packages on as well. Remember a movie called The Satan Bug? What movie title would you give to this mess?
I wonder if microwaving mail would sterilize it? Would it be safe?

Back