What Is Your Age Group? Take the Poll!

What is your age group?

• Total voters
Keesha.. I just turned 60 in November and I feel like I am still in my 20's but my body reminds me that is not the case. :ROFLMAO:
I feel like a 20 or 30 year old also but oddly enough my body wholeheartedly agrees. For now that is 🤣🥳 I’ve gotta admit that I didn’t think 60 would feel so good. I’m about to purchase a kayak as a birthday gift 💝 so this summer I can explore the waters around here . It’s only 40 pounds which I could easily carry. I’m so excited

I turn 70 this summer, wife turns 68. We're at the gym 2 hours a day. We'll be hiking in Switzerland, at altitude, for most of 3 weeks at end of summer. We work at trying to continue mountain hiking as long as possible as we started this in our 20's.
We're slower, get more tired, but still do the 3000 foot climbs.
Because we have a goal of continuing to do hard hiking, we're willing to put in the discipline/work needed to keep this going. We figure, in a few years, we'll back off the high mountains and do more level hiking.

I feel like a 20 or 30 year old also but oddly enough my body wholeheartedly agrees. For now that is 🤣🥳 I’ve gotta admit that I didn’t think 60 would feel so good. I’m about to purchase a kayak as a birthday gift 💝 so this summer I can explore the waters around here . It’s only 40 pounds which I could easily carry. I’m so excited

You go Keesha! ... I think mental age is what carries us along as the years go by.
We need that mental spark to stay young and fun!

Turning 77 this month.
tenor.gif

Back