What Is Your Astrological/Horoscope Sign? Take the Poll!

What is your astrological sign?

• Aries

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Taurus

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Gemini

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Cancer

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Leo

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Virgo

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Libra

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Scorpio

• Sagittarius

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Pisces

• Total voters
In my family all my siblings and I were born under different astrological signs.. but both my parents and me were the same sign, in fact I was born on my father's birthday .

My daughter is also an Aries...

I am Aries and typical of my Sign. I am said to rub along well with Air Signs but not too good with Earth or Water Signs. Leos, Saggi's and fire Signs I can groove along with.
I wed a Pisces and had a strong marriage but a difficult relationship in our time together since 1959 to 2015.

Last edited:
I'm also atypical of my sign (Aries)... Pisces are very difficult for me to get along with, my sister is a pisces and she's such a romantic airy fairy head, complete opposite to my down to earth realistic views...

My eldest Son is Saggi and we get on very well and have the same SOH..razor sharp tongue in cheek. Youngest Son is Cancer and typical of his sign sensitive and caring and can be touchy and bad tempered but rarely the latter

So, what is the consensus here, are astrological signs true to character?

I believe I'm a true Virgo, but I was born in the middle. I've read if you're born a few days near another sign that you might have some traits of the other sign.

I believe I'm a true Virgo, but I was born in the middle. I've read if you're born a few days near another sign that you might have some traits of the other sign.
That has always been interesting for me...some charts show Jun 21 as Cancer, Other Charts show Jun 21 as a Gemini. Too confusing. They need to be consistent.
Also since Gemini is the Twins and I am some of both, Cancer and Gemini, does that mean I am a triple personality? To complicated so I never read about what traits I might have.

To some extent I believe they are somewhat true to character. Here’s my sign. I’m an Aquarian.
It says Aquarian’s :

- have a rebellious nature ..... well hello🤪
- are eccentric- VERY
- are spontaneous - too much so at times 🥺
- are original - well duh
- are forward thinking and innovative - absolutely
- are scientifically minded - VERY - majored in biology
- are logical & confident in manner - 😳really? Not! 🙄
- they truly value social contact 😬.... not so much
- are true humanitarians - believe it or not I am

But this one is so WAY OFF that I find it amusing.

They can appear to be emotionally detached ????

Not a chance. I’m soooooooo emotionally attached it’s PAINFUL! 😩 I wish I wasn’t so emotional but I can’t seem to change this aspect of myself. It’s real annoying at times.

209E497D-D4CA-4165-B8A9-46684F8E80F3.jpeg

That has always been interesting for me...some charts show Jun 21 as Cancer, Other Charts show Jun 21 as a Gemini. Too confusing. They need to be consistent.
Also since Gemini is the Twins and I am some of both, Cancer and Gemini, does that mean I am a triple personality? To complicated so I never read about what traits I might have.
I take Astrology with a grain of salt, but I am amazed that most of the Virgo traits are true about me. However, character can be different according to life problems. Virgo does not say that I am a social butterfly, but if it did say so I would assume that because I've always had hearing problems and am now deaf, the trait would not apply to me because of my disability and not because the sign is wrong.

As to your question, you might find that you have traits of both Cancer and Gemini. However, since Gemini is a very complex sign (twins facing opposite each other), I would agree you would have a triple personality. :confused:

To some extent I believe they are somewhat true to character. Here’s my sign. I’m an Aquarian.
It says Aquarian’s :

- have a rebellious nature ..... well hello🤪
- are eccentric- VERY
- are spontaneous - too much so at times 🥺
- are original - well duh
- are forward thinking and innovative - absolutely
- are scientifically minded - VERY - majored in biology
- are logical & confident in manner - 😳really? Not! 🙄
- they truly value social contact 😬.... not so much
- are true humanitarians - believe it or not I am

But this one is so WAY OFF that I find it amusing.

They can appear to be emotionally detached ????

Not a chance. I’m soooooooo emotionally attached it’s PAINFUL! 😩 I wish I wasn’t so emotional but I can’t seem to change this aspect of myself. It’s real annoying at times.

View attachment 84582
I think it's pretty accurate. Out of 10, you agree with 7. And as for ''logical and confident'' I think you ARE that, so that makes it 8 out of 10 TRUE.

I do believe that astrological signs can be true to character. I know Fire and Water and Fire and Earth do not always compliment each other but Fire and Air can be complimentary. I get on well with Leo and have an affinity with most Leos.On a Cusp in many cases can incorporate the traits of the Star sign following. My nine year old Granddaughter is Aquarius and she is so like her Star sign born in early February she is nowhere near my Sign Aries but she is so like me I am told by my Son and DILaw.

From HollyDolly's link:

Aries Overview
Aries individuals also exhibit energy and dynamism, and with their innate charisma, they are often able to convince and lead people effortlessly. The Zodiac Sign Aries is found to be compatible with the Signs Sagittarius, Leo, Aquarius and Gemini (Leo is the best suited among others, as a partner for Aries). In relationships, it is often found that the Aries mate is a loving and loyal one.

That's the good attributes, mind!!;):ROFLMAO:

Do you really put any credence in Zodiac signs? I've known some, who wouldn't think of having a Leo sit next to a Scorpio ( or something like that)at the dining table.
Well, that is going too far. BUT, it could be important in a marriage. I'm a Virgo and I'm supposed to get along with Pisces and Taurus. I was married to an Aries, but the reason the marriage failed was because he was a chronic cheater and not because we were quite different in traits.

For me and my spouse the signs NOT true to character.

To get an objective result I gave my husband no explanation why. Simply said read these and tell me if they describe me.
Had him read the Cancer and Gemini descriptions. His response as he read the traits: nope, well maybe, a couple times, long ago, but not now, no, now and then, no, never, never, not even, no chance, well that won't ever happen etc. When I read them myself I also had those responses.
We did the same thing for his sign. Same types of responses to most traits. He sort of matched and did match a couple traits.

Scorpio. Stinger intact.

View attachment 47738

This!

Most of this fits:

Scorpio Zodiac Sign

Passionate, independent, and unafraid to blaze their own trail no matter what others think, Scorpios make a statement wherever they go. They love debates, aren't afraid of controversy, and won't back down from a debate. They also hate people who aren't genuine, and are all about being authentic—even if authentic isn't pretty.

Because of all of these traits, a Scorpio can seem intimidating and somewhat closed off to those who don't know them well. But what people don't realize is that even though Scorpio may seem brusque, as a water sign, they also are very in tune with their emotions, and sometimes may find themselves caught up in their feelings.

This leads to Scorpio's central conflict: Their feelings are what drives them and strengthens them, but their mutability can scare them and make them feel vulnerable and out of control. Because of this conflict, Scorpios, like their namesake, the scorpion, put up an outer shell and may seem prickly.

But once people get beyond the shell, they find a loyal, loving person whose passion knows no bounds. Scorpio dives into all life has to offer with 110% enthusiasm. A Scorpio will be your most loyal friend, most dedicated employee—and your worst enemy, if they want to be.

In love, Scorpio can seem cautious at first, and may set up a series of "tests" for their potential partner, deciding to cross them off their list if they don't meet their demands. The trouble is, they tend to keep their partner out of the loop on what, exactly, they want, making their partner feel like they have to play mind reader. If a Scorpio and their partner can get past this initial hurdle, the connection will be intense, in both highs and lows. A Scorpio will love harder and fight harder than any other sign, and wants their partner to be absolutely honest. They will be—even if it's not what the partner wants to hear.

So many other signs spend valuable time and energy beating around the bush, desperately trying to find an approach that makes the fewest waves when it comes to confronting a conflict. Not Scorpio. Blessed with a deep sense of self, Scorpio is always able to say exactly what's on their mind, even if it's not what people want to hear. Scorpio is forthright and honest, and those two characteristics commandeer a ton of respect, both at home and at work.

Scorpio's Greatest Challenges

Repeat after us: It's all right to cry. Scorpio tries so hard to seem tough that they sometimes cut off their vulnerable side entirely, seeming prickly, uncaring, and cold to outsiders. While expressing emotion is scary, learning how to do it is key for Scorpio, since presenting an "I don't care" veneer can only work for so long before it gets exhausting!

Scorpio's Secret Weapon

Their empathy. Also it may not seem this way at first glance, watchful Scorpio can read a room very quickly and can clue into how everyone else is feeling. Because of this, they can immediately tune into someone who needs TLC and often knows the right thing to say or do to change the mood or tener of a room when it needs to be changed.

The 5 Top Reasons to Love Being a Scorpio

1. Passionate and intense, your sign is sexy with a capital S. You don't even have to try, and know sexy is an attitude you can present just as well in sweats as you can in stillettos.
  2. You know what you want and go after it—no questions asked.
  3. You don't get intimidated easily, and stand up for injustice when you see it.
  4. You have a unique sense of humor. You're not afraid to say what other people are thinking, and your sometimes cynical take on the world is creative, smart, and funny as hell.
  5. You're passionate. When you decide to put your heart on full display, there's no stopping you—which is why you should do it more often!

Last edited:
For me and my spouse the signs NOT true to character.

To get an objective result I gave my husband no explanation why. Simply said read these and tell me if they describe me.
Had him read the Cancer and Gemini descriptions. His response as he read the traits: nope, well maybe, a couple times, long ago, but not now, no, now and then, no, never, never, not even, no chance, well that won't ever happen etc. When I read them myself I also had those responses.
We did the same thing for his sign. Same types of responses to most traits. He sort of matched and did match a couple traits.
Well, in your case, you're quite mixed up 😻😸 since you're basically three personalities, but what about hubby, is his birthday in the cusp area (1-4 days away)? My ex and my niece are Aries and they match their sign, so did my mother a Taurus, and a couple of people I know are Leo and match their sign. When I say match, it's more like 80%. Their life experiences and other factors could change their personalities.

Well, in your case, you're quite mixed up 😻😸 since you're basically three personalities, but what about hubby, is his birthday in the cusp area (1-4 days away)? .
He is 5 days away. So I will go look at the Sign before his.
The descriptions also said we were incompatible for marriage. It would be major conflict. A BIG struggle. But, we mostly were just fine. (44 years) Helped each other through the tough stuff. We most of the time went through life as a equal partnership, making all decisions etc. together as a team. Each of us doing our part and making our contribution. Unless one of us wanted to step back and turn it over to the other one to handle however they wanted. Almost never fought about anything. Seldom ever disagreed.

Back