What Is Your Astrological/Horoscope Sign? Take the Poll!

What is your astrological sign?

• Aries

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Taurus

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Gemini

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Cancer

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Leo

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Virgo

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Libra

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Scorpio

• Sagittarius

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Pisces

• Total voters
He is 5 days away. So I will go look at the Sign before his.
The descriptions also said we were incompatible for marriage. It would be major conflict. A BIG struggle. But, we mostly were just fine. (44 years) Helped each other through the tough stuff. We most of the time went through life as a equal partnership, making all decisions etc. together as a team. Each of us doing our part and making our contribution. Unless one of us wanted to step back and turn it over to the other one to handle however they wanted. Almost never fought about anything. Seldom ever disagreed.
Sounds more like a match made in heaven.
That was lovely to read. 🥰

My husband is a Taurean..absolutely archetypical , altho' he doesn't believe a single word of astrology he does have to admit when I read out the Traits that they match him completely.

Taureans and Aries are not a great match apparently..and it's true we are polar opposites.. !!

I also rub along well with Taureans and my 19 yr old GD is so like me in nany ways but much calmer and than her excitable Aries Nan. We get on like a house on fire as my 15 yr old Grandson and I do and he is Taurus.

I rearly feel that there is truth in our Star signs and not just pure chance...there's more to life than we will ever know.

I also rub along well with Taureans and my 19 yr old GD is so like me in nany ways but much calmer and than her excitable Aries Nan. We get on like a house on fire as my 15 yr old Grandson and I do and he is Taurus.

I rearly feel that there is truth in our Star signs and not just pure chance...there's more to life than we will ever know.
I don't know who invented all those traits of the twelve signs. BUT, when you think about it, the moon, so small and far away from the Earth, can manipulate the tides on Earth. Who knows???? And, Astrology is fun!

EDIT/added = and our human body is mostly water.

Up to 60% of the human adult body is water. According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are watery: 31%.

Last edited:
I read that some time ago..doesn't change me at all I';m still typical of Aries :D

Same here. Still a Scorpio! BTW ...there are some strong-willed Aries and Scorpio traits that can cause friction. But you've been on of my fave members from the get go. Thinking it has something to do with having an Aries sister who is also one of my closest friends. Because of the similar traits, we most often see things eye to eye. But when we occasionally don't ...the fight is on!

Aries folk are all of what is said about them but interlaced with other star sign traits.

I am very much Aries, confident, outgoing, a people person and I do make a very loyal friend and expect the same in return and if double crossed can be unforgiving but with me I never bear grudges and have had good reason to twice over the decades.

Will have to think about the negative side.....erm.. as I scratch my head in perplexity.:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can have problems with Caoricorn the Earth sign. My fiery nature can schorch and burn a Capricorn and bring out the worst in eachother.

Pisces can perplex me and I was wed to one for 51 years and we were so different but got along through thick and thin until death did us part.

I get on well with most people and Pinky, Libra is a well balanced like the scales. ☺

No, I really don't, and I don't think I want to tell you mine either, except to say it is a Cardinal sign and I have four planets in it.
So, you're one of the Cardinal signs = Aries, Cancer, Libra or Capricorn

What are the cardinal zodiac signs, exactly? They're Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn. ... Interestingly enough, the reason cardinal signs are such initiators and forward thinkers is because they each launch the beginning of an astronomical season

Back