What is your main access to the Internet?

Desktop for me, I do have the others as well,
but very rarely use them for the Internet.

Mike.

Desktop with Windows 10 (I HATE Windows10). I only have Windows 10 because (1) You can't buy a new device with Windows 7, and I had to replace my desktop in spring of 2019, and (2) Widows 7 isn't being supported or updated any more.

I used an Apple iMac desktop until it became slow to boot up and would freeze at times. It's over ten years old so considered obsolete. I have two iPads and a Chromebook. I kept thinking I needed to replace the desktop. I do a lot of online genealogy research and liked the ease of reading records on the 27" screen on the desktop but decided to replace it with a new MacBook Air laptop. I like not being tied to a desk and that I can take the MacBook with me to the library or where ever I need to go.

We have wired desktop computers with large monitor screens (32 inch). As I am disabled (but can walk) and have a second bedroom "office", the desktop computer works for me as I can plop myself in front of it.

Shortly, my husband will also be using his Samsung S8 smartphone.

If I recall correctly, the difference is that smartphones access the internet via phone service, rather than cable.

I have a laptop which is kept on my desk, but mainly use my iPad

Back