What OTC Product Do You Use For Muscle And Or Joint Temporary Pain Relief?

Aspercreme works on any joint pain for me for years but it has aspirin in it which I have to use sparingly....
for muscle pain its Arnica gel by Roberts Research Labs....nice scent also....the other gels dont cut it like this one :)
I cant take any ibuprofen at all....and tylenol barely works for me....
Just realized Aspercreme doesnt contain aspirin anymore so I can use it more often....havent tried it with the Lidacaine yet.....

I use a CBD cream (recommended by Gary O'), which helps a LOT. I also take the occasional ibuprofen or acetaminophen.

I still have a lot of the CBD balm left that was recommended by Gary, it does work on target areas but luckily I haven't had to use it often at all. I also like to use Magnesium Oil for muscle pain, it can make the skin itchy though after application, I tone that down by putting some hand lotion on top of it. Just used it again for a foot cramp, was gone right after the application.

I feel stupid as my left knee pain has been ongoing for about four months. Yesterday I finally got around to wrapping my knee in a heat blanket and after two applications in one day the improvement is real and very encouraging. I think a couple more treatments will do the trick.

I feel stupid as my left knee pain has been ongoing for about four months. Yesterday I finally got around to wrapping my knee in a heat blanket and after two applications in one day the improvement is real and very encouraging. I think a couple more treatments will do the trick.

My right knee has been bothering me only 23 YRS, 4 months, what a breeze from point of view. YOu could also work with a knee support and wear it often or now and then, I do. And have been.

My knee got all worse at age 72 with hip replacement, shorter leg outcome.

Back