What part of your body do you dislike now you're older ?

What part of your body do you dislike now you're older ?

If my head could be screwed onto a mechanical man, I'd be able to run after a bus, kick the ball belonging to the kids in the street and escape the hordes of lovely ladies who want to spoil me with pots of tea. 😊

It's usually whatever is hurting when I wake up in the mornings... lately it's been my legs.

My neighbor said the doctor told her to use Horse Liniment for severe leg muscle/nerve problems. She swears by it.
Something to check out.
Anyone else heard of this?

It's usually whatever is hurting when I wake up in the mornings... lately it's been my legs.

My neighbor said the doctor told her to use Horse Liniment for severe leg muscle/nerve problems. She swears by it.
Something to check out.
I'd try it. What is the name of it?

I am too thin to the point of scrawniness from a leg injury I got this summer so I have to wear baggy things to camouflage this and my arthritic knee looks much worse. :( I'm a mess these days but the up side is I can eat really fattening things to help me gain which I need to do desperately.

Something to check out.
My o/h's Grandfather from Scotland, swore by horse liniment for aches & pains. He lived to the ripe old
age of 93.

I'd try it. What is the name of it?

What I just got, and find wonderful for instant pain relief, is Aborbine Veterinary Liniment Gel ...and it smells wonderful too.
Got it on Amazon, and read many great reviews. It's made in the U.S., with Canada.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Absorbin...sorbine+liniment+gel,aps,131&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

If it's bad for people, at least I'll die w/o pain ... lol

The lady who told me about it, got her advise from her doctor. She gets her liniment at a local feed store ?? .. so I don't know the brand she uses. ... She was in pain from shingles and couldn't move around much until the liniment.

All of it. But as a human being, I am what I am. I'd change it all. The only cosmetic surgery that would satisfy me is a complete brain transplant to a whole new body.

I was just thinking... I really have ugly hands. It's not a new thing it's just got much worse over the years. I didn't think it was possible for them to get even uglier, but they have..I inherited my paternal grandmothers' working hands.. , and they are just really horrible now with age.. OA .. and now loose skin which takes about 20 minutes to bounce back when you pinch it.. oh, ok.. 20 seconds.. but hey..it's a long time.. what happened to springing back instantly.. ?.. anyway they're UGLY!!...:rolleyes: I'm going to start wearing gloves everywhere I go like the Queen..:sneaky:

What about you what part of your body do you really dislike.. and try to hide.. ?
Most of it! No, I just wish to be 20 pounds lighter, but I'm not keen on giving up my favourite foods.

My feet. I get manicures and pedicures, but I don’t like getting the pedicures. My toes aren’t straight and my nails are so thick that the lady uses a tool that looks like a small pair of wire cutters, but I have to get them done, so I’m not embarrassed at the gym when I change socks and shoes, swim and shower.

Back