What should your wedding dress be like

What ever you want it to be like. I really don't care about celebrities. They are just people like the rest of us. I get really tired of hearing about royal weddings. The first time I had a long white dress with all the trimmings. The wedding was held in a church. The second time it was a pastel blue and floor length. The wedding was held in the yard of the place my boyfriend and I lived. The third time my current husband and I wore jeans and were married at the courthouse. That turned out be be my best marriage. Bottom line, if you want to be happily married, get married in your jeans. :)

I got
You Got:
Chrissy Teigen's Dress
Chrissy is outspoken about her opinions, and she doesn't care about what other people think of her. You're basically her twin, since you're outgoing and funny as well, but you would also look great in her ballgown wedding dress. This will show off your larger-than-life personality since it would make a bold statement at any type of wedding.

Kate Middleton's Gown

You're polite and kind like Kate Middleton, and her wedding dress was a modest ensemble with unique lace decorations. This means that you don't care to be the centre of attention, but the spotlight always seems to fall on you anyway. You also have an introverted personality, but you mask this by being outgoing in social settings.

100% me totally!

That was great fun, Deb! :)

Kate Middleton

You're polite and kind like Kate Middleton, and her wedding dress was a modest ensemble with unique lace decorations. This means that you don't care to be the center of attention, but the spotlight always tends to fall on you anyway. You also have an introverted personality, but you mask this by being outgoing in social settings.

You Got:
Kate Middleton's Gown
You're polite and kind like Kate Middleton, and her wedding dress was a modest ensemble with unique lace decorations. This means that you don't care to be the center of attention, but the spotlight always tends to fall on you anyway. You also have an introverted personality, but you mask this by being outgoing in social settings.

Back