What Song?

Kadee

Deleted,,link didn't work will have to look into why ???

Last edited:
Was it a YouTube link?? Computer link?? We can help..

It was a link my friend sent me for my birthday two weeks ago,(not YouTube) when I received it I clicked on the link and put in my birth date and it came up,with the song that was on top,of the hit parade the day I was born.
I still have the email,with the link, just tried but it comes up page not available.

It was a link my friend sent me for my birthday two weeks ago,(not YouTube) when I received it I clicked on the link and put in my birth date and it came up,with the song that was on top,of the hit parade the day I was born.
I still have the email,with the link, just tried but it comes up page not available.

It may have been a temporary link.

Thank you for your help, always greatly appreciated
Now,I have a question how do I check I have the correct time on here and also spellcheck ?..

Thank you for your help, always greatly appreciated
Now,I have a question how do I check I have the correct time on here and also spellcheck ?..

For the time, click on "settings" at the top right of this page. When settings pop up, scroll down on the left side, to "General Settings" and complete areas that you want. I believe spell check is part of your web browser.

Back