What TV show do you try never to miss

hollydolly

SF VIP
I watch whatever takes my fancy..I stream it usually .. because I never have the time to watch it at the time it goes out.. usually shows from Discovery + . or something on Catch up... . I rarely watch terrestrial channels, nothing appeals, I'm not a Drama or a Continuing Drama ( soap) fan, so Terrestrial doesn't interest me aside from the News or a Quiz show ( love quiz shows) or the odd documentary...

However I rarely ever miss an episode of Strictly Come Dancing ( I believe you call it Dancing with the stars in the US) which started it's new series last night.. I love it, ... altho' tbf each series is getting less about people who are genuine celebrities,and of course it's broadcast on the BBC which means we get no commercials... .. ..anyway that aside....

if you watch TV... what show do you try and ensure you never miss

We stream things too--partly because then we make our schedule not the networks. Since she was an adolescent there were shows (mostly Procedural crime shows) we watch together. She's 38 and still likes to do that--so we watch them on her days off.

For myself i like comedies, science & history documentaries, but mostly just watch between 5-9 while kiddo at work--while i take her in at 2pm i usually putter around the house, read or play some games on my kindle for a few hours when i get back. Often watch upbeat compilation videos (animals especially, but also people doing good for others) on YouTube at end of day.

I don't watch TV shows; Netflix, Amazon, etc. have taken over for me. The only shows that do interest are some on HGTV. I have become less and less interested in watching TV shows.

I only view terrestrial TV - far too mean to pay. I try to watch some shows if they are shown at a convenient time, otherwise I record them.
There are fewer TV shows that I watch these days, but I try to see 'quiz' shows such as "University challenge" and "Only connect".
I'd rather have severe toothache than watch Strictly come dancing / clapping.

I'm waiting for the new season of Yellowstone to start....I will rearrange my schedule to watch that show. I was the same way with the Vikings series, over the past few years....sadly, that series has ended.

I've also been in the habit of watching Jeopardy every afternoon after I finish my chores/took a shower while waiting for Supper. I watch the local and national news after Jeopardy, then, I watch Wheel of Fortune after Supper.

Now, with the NFL season starting, I find myself watching the NFL network nearly every evening to catch some of the games that weren't broadcasted locally on Sundays.

The Mandalorian, Ozark, Barry, The Walking Dead, and one other I can't remember.

I thought we were done with The Walking Dead, but apparently not. There was a series called Spotless that ran for only one season (Netflix original, I think) but was supposed to go longer. I was so disappointed that it didn't; it was kind of gruesome but it was hilarious and the acting was Spot-on.

The Mandalorian, Ozark, Barry, The Walking Dead, and one other I can't remember.

I thought we were done with The Walking Dead, but apparently not. There was a series called Spotless that ran for only one season (Netflix original, I think) but was supposed to go longer. I was so disappointed that it didn't; it was kind of gruesome but it was hilarious and the acting was Spot-on.
Ozark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssss! lol

I like the NCIS ones and now THE FBI onrs. Will watch some of the Dancing with the Stars since it starts tonight. There really are not any "stars" on there anymore.
yep that's what I said in my OP... they may as well just save the huge fees they're paying these Z listers and just let us watch the non famous version of the man or woman on the street contestants

Back