Whatcha’ll look like now, hmmmm?

I don't like many pictures of myself, but I do like this one. My honorary daughter and me back in November, also at Hunter's show.

View attachment 338090

@Lara and @palides2021 Thank you for the very nice compliments❣️
that is a gorgeous picture.... trouble is tho' Diva , you already have a head start on the rest of us being so beautiful yourself...

A week ago Friday I went for a walk with Lia at the San Francisco Botanical Garden after her appointment at University of California San Francisco hospital. Once again she takes a good picture while I have that look of foreboding.

53605964418_95850d4ce9_b.jpg

Here is a bonus photo I just came across from three years ago. Me up a ladder getting pictures of crested Echium plant whose growth has become all wonky as a result of a freaky condition. It is about ten feet tall. Instead of growing off of a central point the growth has started

53623440495_38f7acc556_b.jpg
you haven't changed a bit in 3 years.... :D

I ditto what @Lara said Oscash. You look wonderful. How nice that you had such a lovely celebration.

@horseless carriage I know what you mean about using accessories to camouflage our ages. In public, I wear scarves in various styles and for years, my claim of being a senior has been doubted and questioned. I had to show a transit driver my ID to get the senior rate. I'm often mistaken for my son's wife (or GF) and a couple of years ago (at age 75) when I was walking the boardwalk, a man addressed me as "Baby Girl". I had to laugh to myself because that's what my son calls my granddaughter. Without my scarves, my gray hairs (almost all gray now) would be on full display. :LOL:

I don't like many pictures of myself, but I do like this one. My honorary daughter and me back in November, also at Hunter's show.

View attachment 338090

@Lara and @palides2021 Thank you for the very nice compliments❣️
Looks like happy times, you are both very attractive.

Who could resist such a dazzling smile? Beautiful!
that is a gorgeous picture.... trouble is tho' Diva , you already have a head start on the rest of us being so beautiful yourself...
View attachment 338278
It's not surprising that you like this photo Diva. The camera has captured the essence of you. Your personality and your character. A Lady of warmth, charm and caring. You are FABULOUS!
I thank each of you so much for you lovely, kind compliments ❣️ You have surely brightened my day. 🥰 HD, Pinky and Oscash, you are beautiful ladies too. Horseless Carriage, you know I think you and your wife are also fabulous! Always impeccably dressed and the epitome of classy.
Looks like happy times, you are both very attractive.

You somewhat Amish or Mennonite.
It’s a compliment. I like Amish and Mennonite people. Nice photos Natually.

Well thank you and but no ma'am ... don't think I'd be on the computer if I were, ya know.
Don't speak Plautdietsch or cook Roll Kucken either, but I did play Farmville before it was on FaceBook ;)

The boy dog and I hold our own congregation ... we do keep things pretty simple :cool:

3k7MJYc.jpeg

Well thank you and but no ma'am ... don't think I'd be on the computer if I were,
The young Mennonites near where we lived used to sell their maple syrup at the corner of the next town over and be looking at their phones between purchases

I know you arent Amish or Mennonite which I said already. Replace the hat with a straw one and you’d have the look down pat. It wasnt an insult. I used to talk to them. They even invited me to church and dinner . I had a wonderful time. They are very nice people.

Back