What's on your agenda for today?

Hope your back behaves today Holly.

Since I was a good girl and did all my workouts yesterday I have none today. Going to do some reorganising around the house. Getting the carpet shampooer down from the loft as deep cleaning is on my agenda. One room per week is my goal.

Hope your work day goes well, Holly. And Ameriscot? Good luck with the carpet cleaning. That's one job I positively hate and never, ever get sweet-talked into doing it for a client.

Today's job is just across the street. Handy. I have another client that lives right next door to that one. Wish all of them were so close.

Hope your work day goes well, Holly. And Ameriscot? Good luck with the carpet cleaning. That's one job I positively hate and never, ever get sweet-talked into doing it for a client.

Today's job is just across the street. Handy. I have another client that lives right next door to that one. Wish all of them were so close.

Carpet shampooing is definitely not my favourite job! I usually only get motivated to do it when family or friends are coming to visit.

Going to do errands and a bit of shopping this morning as more snow is coming late
this afternoon. It's hard to believe at this time of year but the weather person on TV just said
more snow!
It's been a very harsh winter for us and I'm hoping this will be the last storm and we can start
thinking spring.

Lovely! How about a photo?

AS, here is a progress report. I found my old camera and dusted it off. It's a Nikon Coolpix L24. I took several shots of the sunrise this morning, although it wasn't as colorful as yesterday's. Now I'm looking for the cable that enables me to load these onto my laptop. I love your photos and those of others that are posted on this site so I'm trying to get over being a hopeless photography/technology klutz. I hope to get these to you today. Bear with me. I'll get there! :)

AS, here is a progress report. I found my old camera and dusted it off. It's a Nikon Coolpix L24. I took several shots of the sunrise this morning, although it wasn't as colorful as yesterday's. Now I'm looking for the cable that enables me to load these onto my laptop. I love your photos and those of others that are posted on this site so I'm trying to get over being a hopeless photography/technology klutz. I hope to get these to you today. Bear with me. I'll get there! :)

Great! Looking forward to it. One of my previous cameras was a coolpix.

AS, here are the 3 best photos I took this morning. Yesterday the whole sky was filled with color. I realize these are just so-so. But thank you for the motivation and encouragement to do this. Hope you like them - for what they're worth! I could not figure out how to enlarge them. Can you advise?

Sunrise pics 005.jpg

Sunrise pics 006.jpg

Sunrise pics 007.jpg

Hi Glinda..good photos with the little coolpix, you've captured a nice sunrise there and really it's pretty hard to do, unless you have a really good camera, so well done you.. :)

One thing, please don't enlarge your photos for the forum they need to be around the size you've posted or less.

Now the important thing is to have fun with your camera, go and take a whole load of pictures, download them and discard all the not so good ones and then make an album here on the forum and put your pictures in there so everyone can see them ..

Both AS and I, are avid amateur photographers ..but I just use a Fuji finepix bridge camera whereas Annie's camera is a little bit more upmarket and of course it shows in her beautiful pictures..however it doesn't matter how you take the photos or with what, the important part is to have fun while you're doing it .:D If you look on the Photography threads you will see many of our pictures on there

Thanks Georgia...I managed to get through without too many problems today...tomorrow I'm at the hospital again, and then back to work on Thursday so if I can just get though till then I'll be happy...hope you didn't have too exhausting a day.. :D

Hi Glinda..good photos with the little coolpix, you've captured a nice sunrise there and really it's pretty hard to do, unless you have a really good camera, so well done you.. :)

One thing, please don't enlarge your photos for the forum they need to be around the size you've posted or less.

Now the important thing is to have fun with your camera, go and take a whole load of pictures, download them and discard all the not so good ones and then make an album here on the forum and put your pictures in there so everyone can see them ..

Both AS and I, are avid amateur photographers ..but I just use a Fuji finepix bridge camera whereas Annie's camera is a little bit more upmarket and of course it shows in her beautiful pictures..however it doesn't matter how you take the photos or with what, the important part is to have fun while you're doing it .:D If you look on the Photography threads you will see many of our pictures on there

Thanks, Holly, and thanks for the guidance. I hope your back stops giving you problems. Have you ever tried acupuncture? I know many people who've found relief from pain with it, including myself. When I was working, I had periodic bouts of TMJ (caused by stress). The only thing that worked, and worked fast was acupuncture. Anyway, I hope you get some relief. Take care.

Good morning, boys and girls. Are we all in our places with bright shiny faces? LOL

Our summerlike weather is done for a while, darn it. We're back to our normal mid-60s today, much cooler tomorrow. I'm sure glad I did my puttering in the garden the past few days.

Rest up, Hollydolly, so you can make it through tomorrow.

Glinda, nice pix!

Morning all..

LOL Georgia you make me Laugh with your little sayings :D

No rest for the wicked today unfortunately, I'm leaving for the hospital shortly for an MRI Scan , I'm exhausted tbh with you..one more day of work tomorrow then prepare myself over the w/e for the surgery on Monday

The sun is playing peek-a-boo at the moment, can't make it's mind up if it wants to come out and play

Good morning all... Cold and dark morning here, but I'm up and at it. I returned for one last visit (I hope) to the Dentist for fixing a small "sore spot".. So aggravating, but at least she is so good about seeing me each time. So far so good.. I believe I am done.. Everything feels and looks wonderful. What an odyssey.. Six long months of visits and procedures... but well worth it.. I can eat... and I can smile!!

Hollydolly, that's not made up. It's from a song we used to sing way back when at the beginning of every school day in primary school! I can't remember the rest of it, though.

QS, glad your new smile is getting better and better. I think you should insure it with Lloyd's of London:)

Good morning all... Cold and dark morning here, but I'm up and at it. I returned for one last visit (I hope) to the Dentist for fixing a small "sore spot".. So aggravating, but at least she is so good about seeing me each time. So far so good.. I believe I am done.. Everything feels and looks wonderful. What an odyssey.. Six long months of visits and procedures... but well worth it.. I can eat... and I can smile!!

:yes: I know you're relieved!

Good morning, boys and girls. Are we all in our places with bright shiny faces? LOL

Our summerlike weather is done for a while, darn it. We're back to our normal mid-60s today, much cooler tomorrow. I'm sure glad I did my puttering in the garden the past few days.

Rest up, Hollydolly, so you can make it through tomorrow.

Glinda, nice pix!

Good afternoon, Georgia! :)

Thanks, Holly, and thanks for the guidance. I hope your back stops giving you problems. Have you ever tried acupuncture? I know many people who've found relief from pain with it, including myself. When I was working, I had periodic bouts of TMJ (caused by stress). The only thing that worked, and worked fast was acupuncture. Anyway, I hope you get some relief. Take care.

I had TMJ back in the early 80's. Awful! I used to have to yank my mouth open in the morning or it was locked! I went to a dental school as I was told an expert was there. He asked me about when the TMJ began, what was going on in my life. I said it was the start of a new semester at college (I was a single mother as well). And he just say yup, it's stress. He said for about $2,000 he could make some kind of nightguard, etc to help. Of course, I couldn't pay that. But realizing that it was stress and that I often had a tension in my jaw, I started consciously paying attention to keeping my jaw relaxed. Bingo. Gone within a few months.

Back