What's Your Favorite Board Game?

I can't play Chess..but my daughter can , she learned from the age of 8 when I sent her to a teacher after she showed some interest

I used to play scrabble loads, many years ago...

Now my favourite board game and has been ever since it first came out is Trivial Pursuit.. I even have an app on my phone as well..

I will enjoy playing "CandyLand" with my grandson. I like kid board games like "Sorry" and "Life" and I can be cutthroat in "Monopoly". I liked "Careers". Oh, "Operation" I liked that.

Not sure this qualifies as a board game, since there isn't a board~Mexican Train Dominos.
It's purely a game of chance, quite a few people can play at a time, and even children can play and have a chance to win.

Monopoly, of which I have fond memories of playing long games with friends to fill the hours in summers of long ago. The element of chance or luck was perhaps too strong, but some strategy was also involved...

Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit are my favourites but the one I play the most is Ludo because my grandkids love it so I play it dozens of times each week with them. The board is falling to pieces but still playable. :giggle:

Checkers and Scrabble are 2 of my favorites .I also love playing Scattergories and Clue with my 9yr old granddaughter. She beats me everytime. :D:D:D
Sassy, what great ideas (Scattegories and Clue)! I love playing board games with my grands (7 and 4). Right now we're into checkers, Candyland, Sorry, and a few others, but their birthdays are a-comin' soon and I need something cool in addition to the contributions to their bank accounts!

Back