Which way are you turning (Cars)

It was a slow day, so I pulled a car over for failure to signal a left turn. The young lady asked me if that was a law. I told her only between the hours of 12 am and 12 pm. She just stared at me like her mind went blank. I mean she didn’t even blink. I finally told her to have a nice day and left.

I prefer the synthetic fluid that's good for regular bulbs and LED bulbs. ;)
You'll find it ant most auto parts stores... wedged between the Lucas Light switches and the Lucas replacement smoke. Ocassionally it'll be displayed right above the new, improved muffler bearing. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 264757 View attachment 264758

View attachment 264759 View attachment 264760

Blinker fluid is not a real thing. Your car's blinker operates on electricity, which does not involve any kind of fluids.

Anyone who told you to get some blinker fluid for your car is either pranking you, or they have also fallen victim to this prank. The first is more likely.

In the past year, the blinker fluid prank has been increasingly more popular as it has gone viral on various social media platforms, such as TikTok. Fathers are asking their young daughters to go to the auto parts store and pick up blinker fluid, or boyfriends are telling their naive girlfriends that she needs to bring their car to the shop and refill the blinker fluid.

Either way, the joke is hilarious for everyone involved, except if you are gullible enough to go through with it.

If someone goes to an auto parts store or auto repair shop and asks for blinker fluid, most of the time, they will be met with immediate, uncontrollable laughter. Sometimes they might get a weird look or follow-up questions of confusion, but this prank is popular enough that store owners are almost expecting it at this point.

Blinker fluid is not a real thing. Your car's blinker operates on electricity, which does not involve any kind of fluids.

Anyone who told you to get some blinker fluid for your car is either pranking you, or they have also fallen victim to this prank. The first is more likely.

In the past year, the blinker fluid prank has been increasingly more popular as it has gone viral on various social media platforms, such as TikTok. Fathers are asking their young daughters to go to the auto parts store and pick up blinker fluid, or boyfriends are telling their naive girlfriends that she needs to bring their car to the shop and refill the blinker fluid.

Either way, the joke is hilarious for everyone involved, except if you are gullible enough to go through with it.

If someone goes to an auto parts store or auto repair shop and asks for blinker fluid, most of the time, they will be met with immediate, uncontrollable laughter. Sometimes they might get a weird look or follow-up questions of confusion, but this prank is popular enough that store owners are almost expecting it at this point.

Now thats really funny! Next you'll be telling us that the radiator in my 73 VW Beetle doesn't need fluid either.

As a former owner of two MGs, I greatly appreciate the Lucas wire harness smoke and switch.
semaphore.jpg
As the current owner of an MG my car doesn't have indicators that flash on and off it has what are known as semaphore trafficators.
When following a car and the driver never signals the turning intention, my wife uses the phrase: "Optional extras." It's a term they used when she was in the ambulance service.

Back