Who wears the pants in your home/relationship?

it is not bad. it is strange having to become knowledgeable about things your mate always took care of. i no longer feel uncomfortable going to a hardware store or automotive shop and explaining what i need or asking questions. :)
I've already been going to the hardware store for years now, also the auto shops and have never felt uncomfortable in asking necessary questions or explaining what I need to get done. My comment was meant to say that I love my husband, he has been my best friend for almost fifty years, and being without him would leave a big void and hurt my soul. Wearing the pants is not an issue, I probably worded it wrong.

I've already been going to the hardware store for years now, also the auto shops and have never felt uncomfortable in asking necessary questions or explaining what I need to get done. My comment was meant to say that I love my husband, he has been my best friend for almost fifty years, and being without him would leave a big void and hurt my soul. Wearing the pants is not an issue, I probably worded it wrong.

sorry.

We share the decision making. Mostly we agree, sometimes we compromise. Sometimes he puts his foot down, and sometimes I do. He traveled a lot during his career, so I definitely wore the pants then. But even better, I had control of the TV remote. Bwa ha ha ha! He snatched it back when he got home, tho. He's bigger than I am. LOL!

We share the decision making. Mostly we agree, sometimes we compromise. Sometimes he puts his foot down, and sometimes I do. He traveled a lot during his career, so I definitely wore the pants then. But even better, I had control of the TV remote. Bwa ha ha ha! He snatched it back when he got home, tho. He's bigger than I am. LOL!
Carol, if you managed to commandeer the television remote, you wore the pants! LOL!

Back