Wife Dies After Husband Trips While Carrying Her

Walking through a dark parking lot without a flashlight is bad enough, but doing it while carrying someone is even worse.
The same thing would happen to me if not for my little keychain light that is small, but powerful & costs $9.95. In many parking lots and sidewalks, the ground is not level & has cracks & bumps that can't be seen at night.
OLIGHT 90 Lumens i3E EOS PMMA TIR Lens AAA Flashlight Compact Keychain Flashlite EDC Flashlight

What a tragic story. We were all young once and did stupid things, but rarely did it cost any of us serious injury or the life of a loved one.

He may get a small amount of settlemen money to make this lawsuit go away, but probably not six figures or above.

I'm not sure of the size of the pot hole. Some of those pot holes offer donkey tours to the bottom. So, it may have been an accident waiting to happen. But you do have to ask how well manicured of a parking lot do you have to have, in order to carry your wife around, when you leave the bar? If you are going to do something kind of dumb, maybe you should shoulder some of the blame.

Given the state of our Justice System, this fool probably won't have much trouble finding a lawyer to take his case....for a hefty percentage of any settlement, of course. In reality, he should be charged with criminal neglect, at the minimum, for causing his wife's death.

Well, I agree with Star Song, as far as suing goes, no amount of money will bring his wife back, but I would sue to make someone fill the darn potholes n put some decent lights out there. I don’t ever want to forget what it was like to be young n I certainly don’t want to be a grumpy old person either!

Back