Will you get the COVID-19 vaccine when it becomes available?

Mr. Ed

Life does not deserve my gratitude.
I do not want to get the vaccine for a number reasons. I’m not pleased there will be trackers in the vaccine, it’s not as though I plan to commit a crime, I just don’t like the idea of increased surveillance, like that’s not already happening?

There may be complications.

Without immunization, enhanced travel restrictions, social gatherings, grocery stores, etc. Suppose it is unlawful to abstain from mass inoculation of COVID 19 virus, would you exercise your freedom of choice or would you do what you are led to believe it is for betterment of all mankind?

I’m saying, something that seems good is not necessary the best option for everyone.

Unless they are physically unable to tolerate it because of an allergy or something, I do not understand why anyone would refuse vaccinations.

What sort of "trackers" are alleged to be in this yet-to-be-released vaccine? And how is it possible for a substance included in a vaccine to track anything? Does it have a tiny radio transmitter sending signals to the police? Does it make you glow with radioactivity, or make your hair turn purple?

I don't understand about trackers either, the vaccine may contain radioactive materials and if that is so then eventually people will die anyway.
Fear stems anger, people don't think clearly when they are angry. Fear is a powerful persuader that prompts us to act/react.

It would be nice to get an article link to see what was said about a tracker. I think it might have been poorly written and given the wrong impression.

I will not get it immediately but after it's been proven to be reasonably safe and reasonably effective I will most likely get it.

I do not want to get the vaccine for a number reasons. I’m not pleased there will be trackers in the vaccine, it’s not as though I plan to commit a crime, I just don’t like the idea of increased surveillance, like that’s not already happening?

There may be complications.

Without immunization, enhanced travel restrictions, social gatherings, grocery stores, etc. Suppose it is unlawful to abstain from mass inoculation of COVID 19 virus, would you exercise your freedom of choice or would you do what you are led to believe it is for betterment of all mankind?

I’m saying, something that seems good is not necessary the best option for everyone.

Where is the proof that there will be trackers in a vaccine? You state your not pleased there will be trackers in the vaccine, as if you have proof.

Where is the proof that there will be trackers in a vaccine? You state your not pleased there will be trackers in the vaccine, as if you have proof.
Apparently if the vaccines require two doses a month apart (for instance), medical or other personnel will "track" (as in keep track of) who has already gotten the first vaccine, when the next one is due to be given, and reminders will be issued.

I've heard zero about "trackers" as in RFID or other injected devices.

I will get it later than sooner. It makes me nervous that there is a lack of testing to ensure it is safe, and they want to give it first to the older over 70 crowd. They are not testing it on the older over 70 crowd, btw. So I will wait until it’s safe, then get it.

I have enough medical issues, I am allergic to a great many medicines, including some classes of medicines. So, yup, I am waiting.

If Kaiser Permanente offers a Covid-19 vaccine, I would get vaccinated.

I'm sure they will eventually and I do trust Kaiser because they seemed to have a focus on preventative healthcare and general well being for a while. I will still wait a little while even after they offer it though unless the hold off themselves and wait for others to do the initial work towards proving the vaccine safety and effectiveness.

I'm sure they will eventually and I do trust Kaiser because they seemed to have a focus on preventative healthcare and general well being for a while. I will still wait a little while even after they offer it though unless the hold off themselves and wait for others to do the initial work towards proving the vaccine safety and effectiveness.
Same for me. I trust Kaiser.

I would be questioning the efficacy of the vaccine, how long it would last i.e would you need to have a vaccine each year like the Flu jab. What the potential side effects may be although that would be impossible to predict ( I suggest) as it would not have been tested over a long period of time. We all have a choice but I would like a real choice so:

give us the information about what's in the vaccine, what testing has been carried out on whom e.g age groups etc. What contra indictions have occurred etc etc. The point I'm alluding to, is give the people the information so that we can make an informed decision whether we do or do not have the vaccine. Hope this makes some sense.

We will probably get the vaccine....But, ONLY after a substantial number of people...especially Seniors...have been given the shot without reporting a rash of new symptoms/side effects. Also, the wife and I will NOT get the shot at the same time....maybe 2 or 3 weeks apart....so that one of us is healthy enough to carry on, if the other does get sick.

We will probably get the vaccine....But, ONLY after a substantial number of people...especially Seniors...have been given the shot without reporting a rash of new symptoms/side effects. Also, the wife and I will NOT get the shot at the same time....maybe 2 or 3 weeks apart....so that one of us is healthy enough to carry on, if the other does get sick.
Now that's what I call "Complete Confidence!" :)

Now that's what I call "Complete Confidence!" :)

I have Very Little "Confidence" in what will be available to treat this illness. Between the Rush, and Politicalization of the virus vaccine, I can wear a mask and practice "distancing" until it is Proven to be safe. IMO, the first few weeks after a vaccine is made available will be little more than an extended "clinical trial".

Back