woman goes berserk over slushie

Wow. People are so on the brink. Makes me want to leave the planet. But McDonalds isn't the classiest place to get a slushie. I'd go elsewhere and avoid the drama. How can you digest your food with all that turbulence? :oops: :unsure:

@win231 I remember those assassinations and where I was like some remember Kennedy. I was alive but too young to remember the Kennedy assassinations.

I don't know if you have fast food places in the UK but here in the US food service workers are thought of as stupid and basically bottom barrel. People treat them like crap. I don't know if it happens more in McDonald's because there's so many or because the prices are usually lower than some of the others maybe.
I Don't! All work deserves respect and I give it.

Wow. People are so on the brink. Makes me want to leave the planet. But McDonalds isn't the classiest place to get a slushie. I'd go elsewhere and avoid the drama. How can you digest your food with all that turbulence? :oops: :unsure:
It's not McDonald's that's the problem.

Never bought a slushy at a fast food place so I looked up how they are made. After looking at the video I wonder why putting a little of each flavor wasn't possible.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how...me&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_ZKvLYJPSL5T8-gSCspCgDw32

A container full of one flavor or three should cost the same shouldn't it?

The customer was wrong in her way of dealing with the refusal. How important could a slushy be?
Because the slushie in that video isn't the same as the McDonald's slushie and if you look you can see that each item is portion controlled. If your boss tells you that you can do 2 flavors and not 3 then you do what your boss says.
(5135) How McDonald's Make Their slushie - YouTube

Because the slushie in that video isn't the same as the McDonald's slushie and if you look you can see that each item is portion controlled. If your boss tells you that you can do 2 flavors and not 3 then you do what your boss says.
Thanks for the video. The cleaning system, use of gloves & 3 quantity containers makes it clear why the manager refused. The customer was wrong on so many levels, but that is sadly becoming the norm.

Thanks for the video. The cleaning system, use of gloves & 3 quantity containers makes it clear why the manager refused. The customer was wrong on so many levels, but that is sadly becoming the norm.
It is not easy being a food service worker. You'd be surprised by the abuse we have to put up with at times.

Marcie, in your video, they are making a single in a mixer. In the original video of the fight, what machine is that behind the counter with the 2 colors?

Back