Woman Sue's Sperm Donor for Child Support

The donor would have a case against the clinic and the employee that gave this woman the information, wouldn't he? Would this be a case of someone who legally could be an unfit parent?

The donor would have a case against the clinic and the employee that gave this woman the information, wouldn't he? Would this be a case of someone who legally could be an unfit parent?

Indeed. Whoever gave out the confidential information is in trouble.

But this whole situation.... someone having a child with no intention of ever working (since it's "against her religion"??!). Someone not in a solid relationship opting to pay in order to have a child. Someone grossly unprepared to be a parent, but bringing a child into the world. And this doesn't seem to be a young woman, she should know better. Finally, the audacity to want to go after the donor! Seriously mind melting.

Entitlement is a huge problem these days.....

What we have here is a voluntary confession.

"Now that I'm famous..." I think this says more about the whole scenerio than anything else.

As for a sense of entitlement, that runs across the board, across every socio-economic strata, it's just the particulars that change, in my opinion.

As for a sense of entitlement, that runs across the board, across every socio-economic strata, it's just the particulars that change, in my opinion.

I recently came across a term that was new to me: Main Character Syndrome.

It seems to refer to people who behave like all the world is a stage, and they're the central character in it. Hence all the nonsense we see on social media.

I like the phrase.

Sadly, I think quite a few unmarried young women allow themselves to get pregnant, counting on child support from the father as well as subsidized housing, Aid to Dependent Children, food stamps, WIC and sometimes free college. Nobody wants to see children go without so the mothers have us over a barrel.

Births to unmarried women have soared from 4% in 1950's to 40% today. This change is particularly hard to understand considering that back when it was only 4% there was no birth control for women and now there are types that are so simple they can be injected once every three years. This is the single biggest, fastest societal change ever. Most of these children grow up without fathers in the home, and are far more likely to live in poverty, drop out of school, and end up in prison.

This problem is entirely within the control of women. All they need to do is use reliable birth control (one barrier method plus one chemical) or abstinence, until after they're married. Instead they either don't use any or they're careless with the method they do use and the result is a fatherless, disadvantaged child.

Just when you think you've heard it all........

When the Spousal Equivalent gets home tonight from his motorcycle trip, I'm going to tell him that in his absence, I converted to The Church of Everlasting Sloth and, because I'm extremely devout, I can no longer cook, clean the house, do laundry because that would be against my religion, y'know?

Let's see how THAT goes over.....

Last edited:

I'm legit having a mind melt on this one. Turns out it's not a new thing at all. But how can this be? We are doomed. :D
That is seriously nuts! What a total hag and user! I hope child services is going to keep an eye on that kid because he's only an accessory or a tool to be used to get what she wants. Would never trust her to do a good job parenting that one. What do you want to bet in a few years he becomes well acquainted with the judicial system?

Just when you think you've heard it all........

When the Spousal Equivalent gets home tonight from his motorcycle trip, I'm going to tell him that in his absence, I converted to The Church of Everlasting Sloth and, because I'm extremely devout, I can no longer cook, clean the house, do laundry because that would be against my religion, y'know?

Let's see how THAT goes over.....
Caution! Hey may decide to become a member too. Sounds like a great idea to me.

I recently came across a term that was new to me: Main Character Syndrome.

It seems to refer to people who behave like all the world is a stage, and they're the central character in it. Hence all the nonsense we see on social media.

I like the phrase.
There’s also a term…. Narcissistic. These types are very self centred. Everything is always about them.

I don't believe it ever happened - it's just attention-seeking or some other agenda ....
Not necessarily faked. When I was very young, I knew a young woman who was an addict and she had babies to get more money from welfare. As I remember, she was the worst mother in the world and her kids I'm sure, grew up to be the worst human beings because of her example and what she actually taught them deliberately. Some people are insanely awful! This one would fit that bill too!

Back