• This is a “Word of the Day" thread, to reply to this thread please come up with a sentence with the given word. More details.

Word of the Day .. Paraskevidekatriaphobic

Did you know that you can put into a Search Engine:

Day of week (and then put the date of your birth)
And you get a page that tells you which day of the week it was, when you were born. :)

This might (or might not!:LOL: ) be especially interesting or important to any of you, if your Birthday is the 13th of any month ;):cool::love:

So you could find out whether or not, you should (or should not! :ROFLMAO:)
be .......um...... what the Word of the Day said!!!!
Paraskevidekatriophobic! ;):giggle::geek:

[Most little kids have trouble with the "th" sound. My son's kindergarten teacher had a puppet named Thelma Thumb just so they could all practice. If Paxton never gets the hang of it he can always go to New York and join 'da mafia.]

I was born on Friday the thirteenth so paraskevidekatriophobic people should give me a wide berth.

[Most little kids have trouble with the "th" sound. My son's kindergarten teacher had a puppet named Thelma Thumb just so they could all practice. If Paxton never gets the hang of it he can always go to New York and join 'da mafia.]

I was born on Friday the thirteenth so paraskevidekatriophobic people should give me a wide berth.
Or he could go Irish.

How old are you? "Tree"
What day were you born? "Da turd"
Ok, you can go now. "Tanks"

Haha, will give it a go but afraid my tongue will tie in nots

When using the word, paraskevidekatriophobic, in casual conversation,
be very cautious about which words you use, directly before and after that one! :oops:o_O:rolleyes:

(Don't include words in the same sentence, such as mosquitos, or pair'o'skiis, or parasitic fiberopathy! :giggle::LOL::D:eek::LOL: )

Back