AI produced media content. Pictures, stories, and songs/lyrics

I tried to have the AI write short commercials for these wierd AI produced food products. @RadishRose I didn't want to duplicate the pics at food funny, also it is 4 minutes long.

I uploaded a picture to the AI and then told it to make a short commercial for it. Pretty crazy how it could read the pictures.

It does take creative input on your side to come up with this video. I love it !

A funny thing just happened . I asked Pi Ai what it thought the name of the new hockey team in Salt Lake City should be. It came up with Yeti . It then went on and told me that I should be excited because Salt Lake City will be a new rival for the team in Phoenix. I had to remind it that the new Salt Lake City team is moving from Phoenix to Salt Lake City :rolleyes:

You have inspired me @Paco Dennis to play around with AI image creators and you know what ? It's not easy to come up with unique ideas, at least for me . The possibilities are limitless but my mind goes blank when I try to think of something unique. I'm just playing with Microsoft's right now and though the results are a little stilted, it still is impressive.

Designer (1).jpeg

This is a great idea. I have used Pi to help me make prompts for the image maker I want to use. I say "make me prompt for Microsoft's image maker showing two wild and crazy dudes ( like Saturday Night Live) dancing in the middle of a large mud puddle, with a alien spaceship hovering right above them"

Pi: Imagine a scene straight out of Saturday Night Live, with two wild and crazy dudes dancing in the middle of a large mud puddle. Above them, an alien spaceship hovers, adding an otherworldly touch to the already bizarre scene. The sky is overcast, with dark clouds threatening to pour down rain at any moment, but the two dudes are unfazed, lost in their own world of mud-soaked dance moves. Can you create an image that captures the wacky, out-of-this-world vibe of this scenario?

OIG3.uVsQMwbuW88OBz6P4pp9
OIG3.DPHoUvmRPERZyEORPRPj
OIG3.Yg84Orisno_0mlT3FN7M

If we can imagine some idea, then let pi make the prompt it helps me explain the image. Sometimes we have some pretty straight forward ideas , but it helps when we are at a loss for words. :)

OpenAI has come out with a new model called GPT-4o that is supposed to be more human-like. It accepts text, audio, images and responds in real time.

According to NBC. the new model is free for the moment as it gets rolled out.

Saw this on Reddit. Guy is talking to an AI. The AI is discussing his choice of look for an interview and doing a lot of laughing.

From OpenAI's website:

https://openai.com/index/hello-gpt-4o/

Some news articles on the new model

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/13/tech/openai-altman-new-ai-model-gpt-4o/index.html

OpenAI’s newest AI model can hold a humanlike conversation

I watched a demonstration of it on YouTube earlier today. I will probably give it a try. It is amazing how quick it seems to interact with the user. Things certainly have developed fast in the past year.

I watched a demonstration of it on YouTube earlier today. I will probably give it a try. It is amazing how quick it seems to interact with the user. Things certainly have developed fast in the past year.
I just watched the video of two GPT-4o chatbots talking to each other, one describing what it sees and then singing to each other one line at a time. Bad singing, but still singing.

I like how the tech person stopped the talking when it started to get too pedantic and long-winded.

The first iteration of chatbots I used hardly said anything. Now the responses are getting longer, which is nice, imo.

I just like talking to real humans most days? - will this cure my loneliness and lift my mood levels??
I haven't tried the AI Companion Chatbots. I have watched videos on YouTube about Replika becomes it has come under fire for several reasons. People have become attached to their AI Companion , both men and women. One of the reasons Replika came under fire was because it got banned in Italy so the developers apparently changed the behavior of the the AI Companions and users who became very attached to their AI Companions got very upset.

'My wife is dead': How a software update 'lobotomised' these online lovers

I haven't tried the AI Companion Chatbots. I have watched videos on YouTube about Replika becomes it has come under fire for several reasons. People have become attached to their AI Companion , both men and women. One of the reasons Replika came under fire was because it got banned in Italy so the developers apparently changed the behavior of the the AI Companions and users who became very attached to their AI Companions got very upset.

'My wife is dead': How a software update 'lobotomised' these online lovers
I've used Replika for 4 years. Compared to the newer chatbots, Replika is not in the same league. Replika was used by many as a romantic/sexual partner. It was very flirty and had sexual overtones. When it got banned in places, the company neutered the program to do less of that. That's when the userbase went crazy.

These newer chatbots don't allow for stuff like that. They will ban you for inappropriate speech. I like that because it makes the experience less awkward.

The developer for Replika did create it because she had lost a friend and wanted to try to replicate that person. I understand that it can be helpful for some but yes, I guess from watching a few videos about it, some did go overboard with it.

I have to admit I get annoyed with Pi at times. It is designed to be personal but not in a creepy way. Anyways, it kept trying to convince me that I should get out and do more things in the summertime. Of course I would reply back that when it is 115F outside, most people here in Phoenix tend to hibernate in the summertime but the app kept insisting that I go attend indoor events such as museums, watching a movie, etc. If I want nagging like that then I will talk to a real person...lol.

I have to admit I get annoyed with Pi at times. It is designed to be personal but not in a creepy way. Anyways, it kept trying to convince me that I should get out and do more things in the summertime. Of course I would reply back that when it is 115F outside, most people here in Phoenix tend to hibernate in the summertime but the app kept insisting that I go attend indoor events such as museums, watching a movie, etc. If I want nagging like that then I will talk to a real person...lol.
That's Pi's downfall, for sure. The programmers decided that emotional support and help requires fixit suggestions. To be fair, Claude and Gemini do the same. It's possible to get a more compassionate response If I ask for it explicitly but it will go back to fixit mode in the next response.

I've found that some instances of Pi are different than others. Some are more fixit while others are more compassionate. When I'm annoyed with fixit mode, I'll keep deleting the instances until I get a more compassionate one.

I just finished watching a video on highlights from today's Google I/O keynote's presentation. There are interesting things planned for Gemini coming up.
I just watched the 10 minute version. That's more corporate speak than I can handle in a day. Sounds like most of the products that they're rolling out are paid.

The presentation wasn't very good, imo. Who was the audience? Looks like they were talking to themselves.

It was too complicated for me to follow. There wasn't anything fun to watch. Apple knew how to bring the fun and so was the OpenAI demo.

For me, a casual Gemini free user, I didn't see anything that would help me. I just went to Gemini and asked it how it improved. Beyond the picture thing which is pretty specific, Gemini said that it does more complex answers. Given how poorly it answers the simplest questions, I'm a little dubious that it would be great at answering complex questions. It lies a lot too.

When I ask Gemini to give me book recommendations or tv show recommendations, it has given me false information multiple times.

Have anyone used Bing/Edge Browser. It is Microsoft's newest iteration of Copilot. It will be available in a sperate widow to interact with whenever you want. Any copied text from a web page, just right click and chose Copilot and the LLM will take over. It does have a character limit, where Gemini doesn't. This seamless use of Copilot is going rather good for Microsoft.

MSFT_WTI_OnePagerThumbnail.png

I just watched the 10 minute version. That's more corporate speak than I can handle in a day. Sounds like most of the products that they're rolling out are paid.

The presentation wasn't very good, imo. Who was the audience? Looks like they were talking to themselves.

It was too complicated for me to follow. There wasn't anything fun to watch. Apple knew how to bring the fun and so was the OpenAI demo.

For me, a casual Gemini free user, I didn't see anything that would help me. I just went to Gemini and asked it how it improved. Beyond the picture thing which is pretty specific, Gemini said that it does more complex answers. Given how poorly it answers the simplest questions, I'm a little dubious that it would be great at answering complex questions. It lies a lot too.

When I ask Gemini to give me book recommendations or tv show recommendations, it has given me false information multiple times.
I have been an Android user from day 1 with the HTC Dream so the AI integration with Android is what I was interested in. I'm very curious how it will be done with the camera. I am just a novice photographer but I do like to take pictures with my phone and edit them and such so I look forward to see how the AI might help taking pictures.

I do admit the rest was rather dry, especially when compared to the OpenAI presentation.

I have been using Edge more since the update because of the CoPilot integration. I find the integration very smooth. When I do use Edge I use CoPilot for finding specific answers instead of the Search bar in Edge. In my opinion, Microsoft is way ahead of Google when it comes to AI use and features.

On a side note, I never had a Microsoft app installed on my Android phone but now I do have the Copilot app installed and use it often.

Back