AI produced media content. Pictures, stories, and songs/lyrics

I tried to have the AI write short commercials for these wierd AI produced food products. @RadishRose I didn't want to duplicate the pics at food funny, also it is 4 minutes long.

I uploaded a picture to the AI and then told it to make a short commercial for it. Pretty crazy how it could read the pictures.

It does take creative input on your side to come up with this video. I love it !

A funny thing just happened . I asked Pi Ai what it thought the name of the new hockey team in Salt Lake City should be. It came up with Yeti . It then went on and told me that I should be excited because Salt Lake City will be a new rival for the team in Phoenix. I had to remind it that the new Salt Lake City team is moving from Phoenix to Salt Lake City :rolleyes:

You have inspired me @Paco Dennis to play around with AI image creators and you know what ? It's not easy to come up with unique ideas, at least for me . The possibilities are limitless but my mind goes blank when I try to think of something unique. I'm just playing with Microsoft's right now and though the results are a little stilted, it still is impressive.

Designer (1).jpeg

This is a great idea. I have used Pi to help me make prompts for the image maker I want to use. I say "make me prompt for Microsoft's image maker showing two wild and crazy dudes ( like Saturday Night Live) dancing in the middle of a large mud puddle, with a alien spaceship hovering right above them"

Pi: Imagine a scene straight out of Saturday Night Live, with two wild and crazy dudes dancing in the middle of a large mud puddle. Above them, an alien spaceship hovers, adding an otherworldly touch to the already bizarre scene. The sky is overcast, with dark clouds threatening to pour down rain at any moment, but the two dudes are unfazed, lost in their own world of mud-soaked dance moves. Can you create an image that captures the wacky, out-of-this-world vibe of this scenario?

OIG3.uVsQMwbuW88OBz6P4pp9
OIG3.DPHoUvmRPERZyEORPRPj
OIG3.Yg84Orisno_0mlT3FN7M

If we can imagine some idea, then let pi make the prompt it helps me explain the image. Sometimes we have some pretty straight forward ideas , but it helps when we are at a loss for words. :)

Back