Celebrity look-alikes

This thread reminds me of one night when I was at bingo, A little boy who came to sell cookies thought I was Sally Field or Patty Duke. My mother asked him which one was the ugliest. He said he thought they were both pretty.She then said which one do you think isn't the prettiest.Pick one !So the boy said I guess Patty, My Mom said BINGO you got it.She is Patty, The boy ran away and never came to BINGO again.

In 2005, I'd flown in from Canada to Gatwick airport (U.K.). Along with passengers from my flight and other flights, I was walking along in a crowd headed toward baggage carousels. I happened to see a woman whose face looked very much like the TV (& later movie) celebrity, Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson). It was as though Rowan Atkinson had worn a shoulder-length, wavy haired wig. And, of course, who knows? (Had "he" been in a lavatory to quickly change into drag clothing, to move about the airport incognito?)

True story.

I didn't talk to the person, refrained from staring, wouldn't have taken a picture even if I'd have had a camera at hand. At odd moments since, I admit I've wondered about this.

Mr. Bean.jpg

Last edited:
In 2005, I'd flown in from Canada to Gatwick airport (U.K.). Along with passengers from my flight and other flights, I was walking along in a crowd headed toward baggage carousels. I happened to see a woman whose face looked very much like the TV (& later movie) celebrity, Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson). It was as though Rowan Atkinson had worn a shoulder-length, wavy haired wig. And, of course, who knows? (Had "he" been in a lavatory to quickly change into drag clothing, to move about the airport incognito?)

True story.

I didn't talk to the person, refrained from staring, wouldn't have taken a picture even if I'd have had a camera at hand. At odd moments since, I admit I've wondered about this.

View attachment 309773
bean2.jpg
Looking at Atkinson wearing this stupid smile
it's hard to believe that he can also look
like this: Amazing, or what?
mr bean.jpg

Entertainment personalities Harvey J. Goldenberg and Woody Allen. Goldenberg played a dentist in early episodes of "M*A*S*H".

View attachment 310572
A resemblance, to be sure.
Except that Woody's expression is so different. In those early pictures (or, sometimes, in his early movies), he wore that characteristic expression. As though he's nonplussed, edging toward clueless exasperation!😄

Last edited:
Never told that I looked like a celebrity but that I sang exactly like Karen Carpenter. We had the same type of voice. It won me a prize at a singing contest in a pub in my early adulthood.

I sang two songs. "Rainy Days and Mondays" from Carpenters on my second round, I was given the song by John Lennon "Starting Over".

Just FYI, I suffered from Bulimia nervosa due to abuse at school and at home. My lowest weight at 18 was 110lbs. Sorry! Feeling morally low today...

I have had several say I looked like Patrick Swazey. And I had actually met him many years ago during filming of that dancing movie.
Once had a young girl staring at me while eating in Uniform.. Her dad finally came over and asked If I was him .... I couldn't resist. I said yes but to not say anything I was studying undercover for a new movie..

Back