Good morning, day, afternoon evening, night, happy whatever etc. #6-New !

Good afternoon lovely people. 😊

I saw someone go past my window while I was on the telephone. He/she didn't ring the bell, and when I looked out of the window, the person had vanished, but there was a sealed cardboard box on my front step.

I brought the box into the hall and examined it. There was no name or identifying logos on it, so I'm in a bit of a dilemma.
Should I open it, or wait until someone comes to retreave it? I know that there are many clever people hereabouts, so come on, give me your thoughts, what would you do? 😊
I would not open.
If you are sure there is nothing to identify it with you
give the police info dept a ring and ask them what to do.

Last edited:
goodnight.dogs.jpg
Sweet dreams! It has been a very long day. We buried my brother-in-law's
ashes and spent a lot of time in rush hour traffic both ways. However, got
to see my niece, nephew and sister-in-law who were in from Ohio, New York,
and California.

View attachment 340723
Sweet dreams! It has been a very long day. We buried my brother-in-law's
ashes and spent a lot of time in rush hour traffic both ways. However, got
to see my niece, nephew and sister-in-law who were in from Ohio, New York,
and California.
I'm sorry for your loss. It's strange how the only time I see relatives now a days is when someone gets married or someone passes.❤️

I would not open.
If you are sure there is nothing to identify it with you
give the police info dept a ring and ask them what to do.
Mizz, I think Monsieur Timmy Poirot may have solved the problem. 🔍

I've been having a good look around the front garden, and sticking out from under my hydrangea bush I found a label addressed to someone called Frank ------ but with my address.
The lovely lady from over the road (Miss Marple) is happily swigging my tea and she thinks she knows who this person is, so she will give the person a call and perhaps the mystery will then be solved.

It's the little grey cells you know.

Good morning lovely people. 😊

Last edited:
iu

Mizz, I think Monsieur Timmy Poirot may have solved the problem. 🔍

I've been having a good look around the front garden, and sticking out from under my hydrangea bush I found a label addressed to someone called Frank ------ but with my address.
The lovely lady from over the road (Miss Marple) is happily swigging my tea and she thinks she knows who this person is, so she will give the person a call and perhaps the mystery will then be solved.

It's the little grey cells you know.

Good morning lovely people. 😊

Oh that is good news Monsieur Poirot but now of course we are all dying to know what is in the danged box!!

Back