Happy Easter to Everyone!

d6d45ab0d2a231cf16f23552254d1770.jpg

8fb2a38f302b033744502d43ea6f2595.jpg
77362431635e1538548d2790d6f7c0f9.jpg

If easter is just about easter eggs then I give up! - I watched a doco recently about the sadness of St Louis usa where the popn has reduced below 50% of what it was once 1 million. Old schools and churches had been sold off and closed. One cathedral had been turned into a skate board venue [illegally] - I think we have lost the true meaning of easter - my chucks are providing me with plenty of eggs and I ain't gonna start coating them in chocolate?? - Praise to the risen Christ at Easter - that's my easter message??

If easter is just about easter eggs then I give up! - I watched a doco recently about the sadness of St Louis usa where the popn has reduced below 50% of what it was once 1 million. Old schools and churches had been sold off and closed. One cathedral had been turned into a skate board venue [illegally] - I think we have lost the true meaning of easter - my chucks are providing me with plenty of eggs and I ain't gonna start coating them in chocolate?? - Praise to the risen Christ at Easter - that's my easter message??
Do you mind if I post beautiful Easter eggs? They were always a part of my Easters as a kid. There are multiple facets to Easter. So have a good day!

My wife loves it that I buy flowers for her regularly, her bouquet for Easter is always something special. Our florist has done her proud. More than that, when I collected the flowers yesterday evening the florist had made me a buttonhole to wear to church for the Easter Sunday Service. Treating me to her disarming smile she said that it was a thank you for my continued regular business. She made my day.
easter1.jpgeaster2.jpg

Back