In loving memory....

Thank you....that is so true. I hear him, I see him, I feel him....but he's not there. Now I'm crying again! I'm trying to keep it together, but it's not working....yet.
I stand there with you, I lost my orange tabby 3 weeks ago too. I think I see mine too, and hear him in the night calling me. Hugs to you.

My cats are all getting old. Last week I had to euthanize my oldest. She was 20. She spent her last year comfortably in the bathroom. She still had some life in her but could no longer keep food down. Every time I go there, I have the same expectation of seeing her in the bathroom and am disappointed when I remember she is no longer there. I miss her like an old friend. Rest in peace Andy and Miss Kitty.

emoticon
We said goodbye to our friend and companion. There are no words to express the emptiness he has left in our lives, and our hearts. 💔

@Georgiagranny

I was very deeply sorry, to learn today, that your dear Andy is not with you in the same wonderful ways, that he has been for the past 3 years, @Trila.:(

I was ill for the first half of the month and not online much, and did not know this thread was here.

I feel the sadness and the loss, with you, friend.:cry:💓
Which is alright with me. It's what friends do.💗
And I know what I have felt, when I had those losses, too.

Andy was so blessed to have you in his life. You took wonderful care of him, and I know he was there for you, as well.

Continue to take good, gentle care of yourself. I am sending you my understanding, to add to the others here.💌💌💌💌💌

I was very deeply sorry, to learn today, that your dear Andy is not with you in the same wonderful ways, that he has been for the past 3 years, @Trila.:(

I was ill for the first half of the month and not online much, and did not know this thread was here.

I feel the sadness and the loss, with you, friend.:cry:💓
Which is alright with me. It's what friends do.💗
And I know what I have felt, when I had those losses, too.

Andy was so blessed to have you in his life. You took wonderful care of him, and I know he was there for you, as well.

Continue to take good, gentle care of yourself. I am sending you my understanding, to add to the others here.💌💌💌💌💌
Thank you, my dear friend.

😢Three years ago, today, Andy came into our lives and became a member of our family. Three years, and in a blink he's gone.....

I know he was in pain and needed to leave me. And yet I still see him in the corner of my eye, hear him on the porch, and when I pause while walking I feel him rub against my legs. 😢

Last edited:
I am so very sorry. It’s so hard to lose a fur baby. I lost a Maltese at only 3. She had a brain hemorrhage that can happen to Maltese and now her brain is part of a study.

They think that her body started to attack itself after a vaccine. The breeder had all her dogs sterilized after that happened because she was the second one and now it’s happened to two more. They were show dogs and she gave me 2 more. Luckily those 2 are healthy at 6 and 9.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear of your loss. Like many of us our fur babies are our constant companions , we laugh, we cry and we grieve when they die. But we always have happy memories and if we are lucky videos and photos. Andy looked like a charmer and the videos made me smile, in time your loss hopefully will be less intense. thank you

So adorable. I'm so sorry for your loss. Just remember that you gave him a good life and he gave you love, laughs and lots of fond memories in return.
Thank you. It's amazing that even with all of his health issues, he was such a happy kitty. Yes, he had a good life....short, but full of all the things that are important to a cat.

Thank you. It's amazing that even with all of his health issues, he was such a happy kitty. Yes, he had a good life....short, but full of all the things that are important to a cat.
We adopted our Toby as a kitten and he lived for 6 years. He developed such severe asthma that he could no longer eat or move off the couch. He had such labored breathing.

It was heartbreaking to have him euthanized. The vet gave us papers with his paw prints. They are on my desk in my office. It has been a couple of years, but I looked at them just today and was teary-eyed. But each time I get sad I think, he was a black cat that would probably not have been adopted and we gave him a great 6 years and lots of love.

I'm sure you did with Andy as well and I really wish you the best during this difficult time.

Thank you, my dear friend.

😢Three years ago, today, Andy came into our lives and became a member of our family. Three years, and in a blink he's gone.....

I know he was in pain and needed to leave me. And yet I still see him in the corner of my eye, hear him on the porch, and when I pause while walking I feel him rub against my legs. 😢
Yes, he did need to leave you, in this way, now,
and you surely do miss him. :cry: And yes, the 3 years feels like way too fast and short, for us, with this sort of grief. 😞

Try to treasure that sense of yours, of feeling his presence, by your leg, and near you. Your bond was/is strong. 💓💗💓💗
Sending comfort and understanding.

Yes, he did need to leave you, in this way, now,
and you surely do miss him. :cry: And yes, the 3 years feels like way too fast and short, for us, with this sort of grief. 😞

Try to treasure that sense of yours, of feeling his presence, by your leg, and near you. Your bond was/is strong. 💓💗💓💗
Sending comfort and understanding.
Thank you. I don't expect to get over him anytime soon, but friends like you do help to comfort my pain.

My condolences to you, @Trila, on the passing of your Andy. I'm happy that you had his love in your life — and he, yours.
Thank you @Devi
He has been gone for almost a year, now. I still see him sleeping under his favorite tree, and hear him on the porch waiting to come in, he follows me on my walks through the woods.....I have a feeling that this wound in my heart will never heal. 😕

Your little sweetie is prancing around in heaven, saying, don't worry, I'm fine. God loves me so much that he made sure that I am in a happy place. I'll be watching you until we meet again.
Thank you @LoveTulips , you are very kind. I have lost special pets before, and I honestly don't understand how he could possibly have so much control over me.

I still cry when I think of him, which is most every day......

Back