In loving memory....

received_918432819921982.jpeg

I'm thinking about (maybe!!) getting a kitten, in April. I know that he won't be Andy...but I'm hoping that loving a new kitten will help put a band aid on the hole in my heart.

If I do get one, I'm sure to post pictures and updates. 😺

View attachment 331001

I'm thinking about (maybe!!) getting a kitten, in April. I know that he won't be Andy...but I'm hoping that loving a new kitten will help put a band aid on the hole in my heart.

If I do get one, I'm sure to post pictures and updates. 😺
Andy would want you to bring another kitten into your home, I think it's a good thing to do, will help you to heal. He or she would not be replacing Andy, but just another little one who would be blessed to share your love and your life with you. Looking forward to any news about a new family member......hugs. 💙

I'm sorry to hear of this loss. He was only 3? What happened?
@debodun @Pepper

I'm rereading this thread, and saw that I missed replying to you. Sorry it has taken me so long.

Andy had something wrong with his colon, since the day we got him. Actually, he was a very sick kitten. By the time he was 10 weeks old he had had 6 potentially life-threatening conditions!! We treated (tortured??) him for each one, and got him through them all.....except for the colon thing. For that, there was nothing we could do. 😕. We always knew that it would shorten his life, but we didn't know by how much. In the end, he was in so much pain.....

It's been almost a year, and I still see him, still hear him.......still miss him. 😢

Last edited:

Back