Just A Little Bit Of Not Much

My only grandson will be 2 years old pretty soon. It seems likely now that he'll be the only grandchild I will ever have. Many people our age aren't sure they will ever have any grandchildren now, and this is probably due to the cultural shift behind the dramatic projections of population decline.

Treasure your grandchild. I wish I had somebody to share mine with.

Well, today is chilly and cloudy. Rained last night.

Yesterday I craved rotisserie chicken, How do you feel about these chickens?

I don't buy them often; afraid they may be "old", but I love to eat them. Remember when they were 5.99? Now they're 7.99. Doggie and I feasted last night, but I take the skin off hers.

While shopping, I found chicken livers and cooked them right away for my dog. In a few minute, I'll put them through the food processor for her dinner. The rest is in the freezer.

It's amazing how much the cost of food has risen. Have you found yourself not buying certain items as often as before?

I lead a pretty quiet life. I don't leave the house much. But my big excitement now is Darius, my great grandson by my grandson and his wife. They live an hour away in MA.

This is Darius

View attachment 331618
Darius and his Dad
View attachment 331619
Congratulations on the new addition to the family, @RadishRose ! Your grandson and your great-grandson are both handsome!

Back