Just A Little Bit Of Not Much

I treated myself the other day to a new lavender comforter and 2 new plants. I tossed 2 old plants that went beyond saving.

Tonight I made a small casserole of leftover chicken, sliced carrots and onions in a creamy sauce topped with cheese.

Baby gained 8 ounces.

plants.jpg

I treated myself the other day to a new lavender comforter and 2 new plants. I tossed 2 old plants that went beyond saving.

Tonight I made a small casserole of leftover chicken, sliced carrots and onions in a creamy sauce topped with cheese.

Baby gained 8 ounces.

View attachment 332967
I love your house plants! I recently threw out one of my plants because it got too big for me to be moving it around. Going to keep the plants I have left small enough for me to handle. I just can't imagine not having any. I wish I had a sliding glass door like you have. Does that go out to a patio?

I love your house plants! I recently threw out one of my plants because it got too big for me to be moving it around. Going to keep the plants I have left small enough for me to handle. I just can't imagine not having any. I wish I had a sliding glass door like you have. Does that go out to a patio?
Thanks Kat, The slider leads to a small wooden deck.plant.jpg
This was a foxtail fern overgrown. The root system got so big and woody it cracked the stone pot! The fronds got leggy due to light being lower than it needed.

Last edited:
iu

Dark clouds coming in, rain predicted for tonight. Nothing like those poor people in Ohio and Indiana.

Have breaded chicken tenders and asparagus in the oven, along with a few potatoes baking. I'm craving potatoes since I've not had any for at least a month.

This time shopping I bought a jar of popcorn kernels to pop on top of the stove. That microwave stuff is not good for us. I stopped popping way back when I got glass top stoves; not wanting to scratch. But I think I can lift while shaking. Wish me luck.

IMG_0900.jpg

Last edited:
Darius is so cute. I think he already looks like his daddy. 😊

Dark clouds coming in, rain predicted for tonight. Nothing like those poor people in Ohio and Indiana.

Have breaded chicken tenders and asparagus in the oven, along with a few potatoes baking. I'm craving potatoes since I've not had any for at least a month.

This time shopping I bought a jar of popcorn kernels to pop on top of the stove. That microwave stuff is not good for us. I stopped popping way back when I got glass top stoves; not wanting to scratch. But I think I can lift while shaking. Wish me luck.

Oh, c'mon, Ms. Rose. I have no doubt you can still shake it!

Dinner sounds yummy! 😋

Back