Unique Homes

After a hard frost, huh? Now you're talking. Don't know where to have a bonfire - it looks pretty densely wooded. Not to mention that with all the wildfires the world has been seeing, I'd be hard pressed to enjoy one.
I think there would be a place for a fire ring at a location like this made with matching stone.

I don't have problems with having a bonfire when it's done right - contained circle, keeping the size small so it can be controlled & watched until it's done or put out with a hose at the end.

You have to know when to have one & when you should not. I believe it also has to do with the areas that always have fires while other areas have very little, if any. When it's dry in Ohio, we get fire warnings. The local fire department has no sense of humor & neither do the neighbors in during these spells.

I think there would be a place for a fire ring at a location like this made with matching stone.

I don't have problems with having a bonfire when it's done right - contained circle, keeping the size small so it can be controlled & watched until it's done or put out with a hose at the end.

You have to know when to have one & when you should not. I believe it also has to do with the areas that always have fires while other areas have very little, if any. When it's dry in Ohio, we get fire warnings. The local fire department has no sense of humor & neither do the neighbors in during these spells.
In So Cal it's almost always fire season...

I wish you could enjoy a bonfire like we do without the worry of something happening.
I grew up in the northeast, so plenty of bonfires for various events. They didn't do much for me - I found them a bit terrifying, to be honest. Don't even care much for small fire pit fires. Fires in a fireplace, yes. But outdoor fires where sudden wind shifts blow ash, smoke and embers in all directions? Not for me.

Just now remembered when stationed in US Navy at the Winter Harbor Maine
Comm station, the base was called up by Maine forestry to help battle a forest
fire near by....I'd totally for gotten that....it was both scary and worth it to experience it......

250bdb34cfa1d7b6147249bbe6829b4c.jpg
Ooh, scary

You may have to get a fire permit.

I love this tiny house! 😊 Of course, I'd have to get rid of everything I own because there's no storage at all, but it's well laid out with plenty of light and no stairs to climb, and it looks comfortable enough for one or two people who'd like to live simply.

There was a time in the 90s, where after getting a PC program called "Chief Architect" from Better Homes and Gardens, I let my creativity go wild.

The results were nearly 800 floorplans with minimum of 2 bedrooms to 8 bedrooms. Single floors to three floors. Indoor pools and outdoor ones.

It was fun... Just wish we'd the money to get the ranch style one build... Reminding me to check out that old CD to see if I can still access the folders and the files. Oh my! 😀😀😀

Back