What do you think is sexy?

a few things:
When a man has strength of the soul and at the same time has vulnerability and tenderness.
When a man is passionate of anything that sets his heart on fire,
when a man is self-actualized, knows who he is and always stands behind his word.
When a man holds to his own values, his own ethics, his own moral code.
High intelligence is EXTREMELY sexy! Wisdom and common sense, confidence.
Bold and unafraid, has courage, has a quiet kindness about him, a man's man!
a deep, masculine voice is sexy. Slow to anger is sexy. Genuine happiness is sexy.
A man who makes his own path and walks it is sexy. Penetrating eyes are sexy.

Last edited:
"What Do You Think is Sexy?"

My reflection in the mirror. ;)

I'm not big into Celebrity women. I like the 'Girl Next Door' look to be honest. If anything happened to my wife though, I'd like to meet a gal in her 50's-60's who likes art and music and antiquing...etc. A woman with a quiet confidence...not flashy. :)

And she'd have to have a patient sense of humour to put up with me for sure!

When a woman is playful and yet mysterious.
A depth of personality that you could get lost in, and you wouldn't give a damn if anyone ever came looking for you.
Wit, charm, and warm smile.
Doing things to entice you when she knows you are watching her.
Someone who is humble, even though she may have many talents.
A woman who can put so much into a single kiss that you can't think of anything else for days.

I've met few women who weren't sexy in one way or another, except drug addicts or something.
A woman knows what works for her. And all are sexy in the right circumstance. Some, no circumstance at all.

The way she walks, the pride she takes in herself, the lilt of her voice, the look in her eyes and her smile ...
Always slow me down and sometimes numb my senses. If she's healthy, happy and semi-intelligent with no baggage, I'm doomed.

When a woman is playful and yet mysterious.
A depth of personality that you could get lost in, and you wouldn't give a damn if anyone ever came looking for you.
Wit, charm, and warm smile.
Doing things to entice you when she knows you are watching her.
Someone who is humble, even though she may have many talents.
A woman who can put so much into a single kiss that you can't think of anything else for days.
you kind of nailed it.
Men don't care about the perfect shape, (well maybe some do but, it's superficial)
bobcat48 hit it as far as I am concerned.

How does an old(er) woman turn much younger men into would be perverts? When we dance my lady likes to wear a wrap around skirt, it allows freedom of movement. That freedom comes at a cost, the hem, although knee length, inevitably rises and those young men get treated to a flash of stocking top.

Something else:
When a man comes into the house after working outside
and he smells like sweat, or horse hay, or dirt, or motor oil,
or fresh cut grass, or fresh cut lumber. That's sexy!
I'll have to disagree with the fresh cut lumber. My husband worked at a lumber mill for several years. He came home smelling like rotting compost every night. I even made him start washing his own overalls. I couldn't take the smell.

Edited to add: I know what you mean though. Like splitting wood for a fire or sawing up a cedar log.

Last edited:
For me the most enticing smile is the Duchenne Smile…the true smile of happiness.
Eyes that are warm, curious, smiling …eyes that have a twinkle.
I am describing my husband 😍

I’ll tell you what is definitely not saxy…
an older man or woman trying to look saxy.

a few things:
When a man has strength of the soul and at the same time has vulnerability and tenderness.
When a man is passionate of anything that sets his heart of fire,
when a man is self-actualized, knows who he is and always stands behind his word.
When a man holds to his own values, his own ethics, his own moral code.
High intelligence is EXTREMELY sexy! Wisdom and common sense, confidence.
Bold and unafraid, has courage, has a quiet kindness about him, a man's man!
a deep, masculine voice is sexy. Slow to anger is sexy. Genuine happiness is sexy.
A man who makes his own path and walks it is sexy. Penetrating eyes are sexy.

Six out of eight ain't bad.
no deep voice, no high intelligence. ;)

Back