What do you think is sexy?

I just think sometimes you can overdo it all?? - some thought MM was sexy others just a dumb cluck blonde? - how's about sexy is in the eye of the beholder?

When a woman is playful and yet mysterious.
A depth of personality that you could get lost in, and you wouldn't give a damn if anyone ever came looking for you.
Wit, charm, and warm smile.
Doing things to entice you when she knows you are watching her.
Someone who is humble, even though she may have many talents.
A woman who can put so much into a single kiss that you can't think of anything else for days.
Good job women do not have beards then:D:D

a few things:
When a man has strength of the soul and at the same time has vulnerability and tenderness.
When a man is passionate of anything that sets his heart on fire,
when a man is self-actualized, knows who he is and always stands behind his word.
When a man holds to his own values, his own ethics, his own moral code.
High intelligence is EXTREMELY sexy! Wisdom and common sense, confidence.
Bold and unafraid, has courage, has a quiet kindness about him, a man's man!
a deep, masculine voice is sexy. Slow to anger is sexy. Genuine happiness is sexy.
A man who makes his own path and walks it is sexy. Penetrating eyes are sexy.
Crikey..... I've got so much to learn, I'm not even an apprentice yet. 😊

I've always been amazed when some says "Is that the sexiest person you ever met?", and I think "Oh, god!! NO!!" We all have our idea of what's sexy. What do you think is sexy?
Real intelligence, humour and nice eyes.

Ironically, the body doesn't matter after perhaps initially.
Physical looks soon fade, but real attraction is always what is inner. Yet this world focusses on physical perfection far too much.

It's funny how you perceive yourself. When I was a teenager, I always thought I was ugly. I thought my sisters were better looking than me. My schoolfriend asked me to be her bridesmaid and I was reluctant but went through with it. When I saw the photographs, I got such a shock to see how attractive I looked. Never wore makeup always had the olive skin. Then when I saw my honeymoon photos I thought, why was I so hard on myself.? It must be the insecurities of being a teenager.

Chantilly lace and a pretty face
And a pony tail a-hangin' down
That wiggle in the walk
And giggle in the talk
Makes the world go 'round
There ain't nothin' in the world
Like a big-eyed girl
That makes me act so funny
Make me spend my money
Make me feel real loose, like a long necked goose
Like a girl, oh baby, that's what I like...

And black seamed stockings.

What do you think is sexy?

Bacon, bacon is sexy. 😍

A picture of Ryan Gosling and text:  Hey Girl, I made bacon.

Back